Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I just stopped by Kith Brooklyn today and they still have 3m laces, and Bleeckers in almost every size and cw. On another note why is the staff in kith so damn arrogant... they seem to think that they're better than everyone else walking in...
i would say that's a lot of boutiques but even a place like saks can be on that too. i came to expect it from most nyc stores pre-recession

was at kith manhattan yesterday and they had size S for all colors

Still no label created for my sweats-only order, it's going to be warm out by the time I get em! I wish he had done some shorts for these. I hope he's got something for the warmer weather in store with the indigo label.

was at kith manhattan yesterday and they had size S for all colors

Still no label created for my sweats-only order, it's going to be warm out by the time I get em! I wish he had done some shorts for these. I hope he's got something for the warmer weather in store with the indigo label.

theyre pretty lightweight you should be able to rock them in the summer time...at night lol

Has anyone had luck contacting Kith or Bergen to get their package held at a UPS retail store?

I called and emailed both, left message at Bergen on friday.. no response

Has anyone had luck contacting Kith or Bergen to get their package held at a UPS retail store?

I called and emailed both, left message at Bergen on friday.. no response

Ups told me to call kith or whatever...apparently i cant have the package held...but from what ive read, Kith is hard to get in touch with? :lol:

if you sign up for UPS myChoice, you can do it 

I was skeptical too as I even have the premium myChoice service, but the only option it allows for these packages is to leave the package with a neighbor.

Last edited:
dude in my city is selling his pair of sz 9.5 mints for 300 CDN which is 270 USD

might snatch and sell for 400 USD

dude in my city is selling his pair of sz 9.5 mints for 300 CDN which is 270 USD

or let someone buy it who actually wants it for themselves 
eek.gif

Resell off a reseller. I have no words.

I got both my pairs in. A few glue stains on my mints, and a small on on my coves. Nothing too bad and overall solid. Quality doesnt feel as premium as I expected, but still good nonetheless. I guess its just the fact that its a lightweight shoe.

Resell off a reseller. I have no words.

I got both my pairs in. A few glue stains on my mints, and a small on on my coves. Nothing too bad and overall solid. Quality doesnt feel as premium as I expected, but still good nonetheless. I guess its just the fact that its a lightweight shoe.
subsidy on the 70 extra dollars i have to pay for shipping and customs

lol..ill see if other local people bite but jordan brand rules up here so we'll just have to see

Good thing you didn't help out someone here who might've been looking for a pair in that size. Probably could've made the same amount even selling for under market since you wouldn't have to pay for international shipping.

Good thing you didn't help out someone here who might've been looking for a pair in that size. Probably could've made the same amount even selling for under market since you wouldn't have to pay for international shipping.
It was 400 plus international shipping paid by the buyer.  Total was like $450 shipped.

Tossed the 3ms in as soon as they came in, easier time lacing these than the volcanos
View media item 916321

Hey were your 3m laces included with your sneaker delivery? On phone with Kith and they're claiming, since they hire 3rd party shippers the shoes would be shipped by the 3rd party and laces and such would be shipped by Kith. I'm pretty sure this is bs cause I got bleeckers and shoes in one package. No laces. No 2nd shipping confirm.

Really hope they don't give me a refund.

Back
Top Bottom