Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Has anyone had luck contacting Kith or Bergen to get their package held at a UPS retail store?

I called and emailed both, left message at Bergen on friday.. no response

I did this last friday before i left for vacation. Im a ups my choice member and they said that this shipment is restricted and you or ups cant do anything about it. Only the shipper can request it. So i called bergen logistics and asked around and finally got directed to a lady that handles the KITH account i guess. I explained to het the situation and she called ups and had it held at the ups headquarters nearby. They cant do it in the ups stores unfortunately. Hope that helps all of u stressing about it. Cant wait to see my pairs!

how did people sleep on them, when they sold out almost instantly everywhere they released ?

Their hype Isnt anywhere close to these.

Barely any one even knew of their drop.

I would bet their numbers are much less than this RF drop too.

Well lit pic:

No filter, just lighting. I was set on trading for mints but it just got a lot harder.

Last edited:
What was I thinking....

these look terrible on feet.....
mean.gif

I guess the Miamis really were the only colorway for me....

is that really what constitutes as a "review" nowadays?

5 second video doing a 360 spin with some bad music 
grin.gif

My wife was at Patta (Netherlands) today...they'll be have 9 prs to sell on Saturday morning.  Coves only.  She got to see Coves in person before my pairs got here to Houston haha.

Has anyone had luck contacting Kith or Bergen to get their package held at a UPS retail store?

I called and emailed both, left message at Bergen on friday.. no response

I did this last friday before i left for vacation. Im a ups my choice member and they said that this shipment is restricted and you or ups cant do anything about it. Only the shipper can request it. So i called bergen logistics and asked around and finally got directed to a lady that handles the KITH account i guess. I explained to het the situation and she called ups and had it held at the ups headquarters nearby. They cant do it in the ups stores unfortunately. Hope that helps all of u stressing about it. Cant wait to see my pairs!

Can you provided the number? :nerd:

He's correct. The logistics company is joke that Kith used... 

Who the heck removes all the shipping hold options....
mean.gif

He's correct. The logistics company is joke that Kith used... 

Who the heck removes all the shipping hold options....:smh:

I think it was kith that gave those instructions to them. I might be wrong but their customer service was good imo. They wre friendly and helpful. Again, this is based on the one experience i had with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom