Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my Mints today. They blow the Coves out of the water imo. The mesh is softer than any AM1 or 90 ive ever had. And the color just pops like crazy.

That's sick @iloveroshes, congrats. I've read thru the last 20 pages of garbage looking for someone who accidentally had extra pair(s) added. I had an extra cove, my order was never adjusted/partially refunded and my shoes are 8.0lbs instead of the usual 4-5lbs I've been seeing for 2 shoes. Hoping it's 3 coming :smokin

View media item 916455

View media item 916445
[/quote]

Last edited:
received my cove/3m laces from dope laces today (on the right). doesn't perfectly match the blue of the other laces but it'll do

That's sick @iloveroshes, congrats. I've read thru the last 20 pages of garbage looking for someone who accidentally had extra pair(s) added. I had an extra cove, my order was never adjusted/partially refunded and my shoes are 8.0lbs instead of the usual 4-5lbs I've been seeing for 2 shoes. Hoping it's 3 coming
smokin.gif
quote name="Iloveroshes" url="/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs-tracking-order-link-http-shop-kithnyc-com-pages-tracking/15540#post_20329701"]Kith never adjusted my order fortunate enough to receive them,
[/quote]
my mints were 3 pounds...you might be getting 3 pairs hahah

Hmm - not sure why my last post was deleted (http://niketalk.com/t/536134/ronnie...ithnyc-com-pages-tracking/15450#post_20320788).  Mods - if I'm breaking some rule, please let me know.

As an FYI to everyone else, here is a pic of the random glue stains on the heel of the left shoe of Mint GLVs (size 13, if that matters) - there is a bit more on the other side but it does not really show up on camera.  I don't care about the midsole glue stains (that's normal) - but the random glue stains near the Asics logo and poorly cut panel edge are 
sick.gif

Ended up emailing Kith about this - a polite email and I'm not demanding anything - just more feedback and asking how these defects slipped through QA (might be more of an Asics issue?).  I haven't seen such obvious defects on a 'grade A' shoe in a minute.

Am I crazy expecting an apology or even a response? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I got my 11.5 coves in today. Love them. Color is very nice and suede is butter. No real flaws. Can't wait to rock them, but it's raining/snowing in Chicago. Got another 11.5 cove coming in that babygirl got for me too.

Not a fan of the color mint so I passed on them. Hopefully whoever copped em enjoys them.

Last edited:
Hmm - not sure why my last post was deleted (http://niketalk.com/t/536134/ronnie...ithnyc-com-pages-tracking/15450#post_20320788).  Mods - if I'm breaking some rule, please let me know.

As an FYI to everyone else, here is a pic of the random glue stains on the heel of the left shoe of Mint GLVs (size 13, if that matters) - there is a bit more on the other side but it does not really show up on camera.  I don't care about the midsole glue stains (that's normal) - but the random glue stains near the Asics logo and poorly cut panel edge are :x

View media item 914576

Ended up emailing Kith about this - a polite email and I'm not demanding anything - just more feedback and asking how these defects slipped through QA (might be more of an Asics issue?).  I haven't seen such obvious defects on a 'grade A' shoe in a minute.

Am I crazy expecting an apology or even a response? :lol:  

yes.

@EastVanJ

What do you expect them to do though? Of course that's an Asics issue. If it bothers you that much I have a buddy who wears that size who would gladly buy those from you for a reasonable price.

received my cove/3m laces from dope laces today (on the right). doesn't perfectly match the blue of the other laces but it'll do
Damn, I copped these too. Is this the included laces on the left and dopelaces on the right for comparison? 

just received mints and coves today. IMO Coves > Mints. Mints are too femimine for my taste, wishing i woulda got them in my girls size. Coves suede is fuego tho 
nthat.gif

I'm waiting on my coves and mints. They're suppose to get here on friday. I know there's 4 laces per pair however are the 3M laces separate? If they are can someone who lives close by KITH scoop 1 of each for me an I'll compensate? If someone could help me out please send me a PM. 

I've tried calling but honestly they're unhelpful. Let's not even get into their attitude.

Thanks

got them in today and i gotta keep it 100, i'm underwhelmed by the quality. strictly speaking on construction and materials and not aesthetics since it's a completely different silhouette, the premiers are superior AND they retailed for 30-40 less. that being said, both asics are still bangers. while the coves may be more luxe, i'm giving the edge to the mints personally.

Also for those of you who are a TTS 34 waist and use the kith bleeckers. How do they fit? Should I purchase a Medium or Small? I don't like them stacking like crazy etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated. TIA

i know this will be a very noob comment but i didn't realize the GLV sock liner doesn't cover the majority of your foot... it's kinda wraps around the ankle.... first GLV's.. they are comfortable but definitely GL3>GL5

View media item 917212

got them in today and i gotta keep it 100, i'm underwhelmed by the quality. strictly speaking on construction and materials and not aesthetics since it's a completely different silhouette, the premiers are superior AND they retailed for 30-40 less. that being said, both asics are still bangers. while the coves may be more luxe, i'm giving the edge to the mints personally.

Premiers quality>

People slept on them.

Back
Top Bottom