Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I may be in the minority but I actually like how these look, like the salmon toes over the all red pair.  Not a fan of solid red shoes, and that includes all solid red shoes haha

Also the run .5 size big for any thinking about buying
I agree.  The salmon toes are dope, the more i look the more i like.  Those rope laces look like sh*t tho, the flats are MUCH better.  Still cant tell if they are black or more of a slate grey

so i finally got my 2 pairs of mints and pair of coves. surprised these are my first fieg purchase that has some slight defects but what can you do. mainly both mints have the problems. deff liking the mint color more but the coves are meow

i knew it was a bad idea
laugh.gif
ugh imma just save up then...$350
sick.gif
DUDE U DONT NEED THOSE FP.

THEYRE OVERRATED IN PERSON.

IF U WANT SOMETHING SIMILAR UBIQ USED TO HAVE A QUILTED MODEL JUST LIKE IT

DONT DO IT BRO

TRUST ME

Kildare's are 
nthat.gif

Quality on these samples is up there. They smelled a bit like oatmeal when I opened the box. I would go a half size down. These fit like a 9.5 and theyre a 9 like the last guy said. Overall very happy with them.

I agree.  The salmon toes are dope, the more i look the more i like.  Those rope laces look like sh*t tho, the flats are MUCH better.  Still cant tell if they are black or more of a slate grey

Looks like a greyish obsidian close to the salmon toe gl iii

Back
Top Bottom