Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

COPPED THE MINTS.....

NO NEED TO WORRY!!!!
wink.gif

[emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji][emoji]128527[/emoji]

A COLLAB REVIEW!

YUSSSSSSSS!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not a good trade at all.. Considering I have both the diamonds don't compare to these.. He would have to come off 200 at least to make this fair..
yeah thinking about it and holding these in hand i'll hang onto these, appreciate the feedback

I am new to the forum so decided that I have to register and pass this info along you guys.. Seems to me that LOTS of the Asics GL V Cove are B Grades going around... Don't believe me well look at your toe box..

Here is a pic of my GL5 Cove ( yours could vary) .  Seems that they stitched the pattern wrong on the toe box.  

(The left shoe should be the correct pattern, even on samples that was the correct way to begin with)

I wouldn't  mind if a pair matches each other pattern.. but having  a pair with a mismatch pattern will tick me off.   
B-Grade Asics? Really? or just poor quality control or just really not that big of a deal...

I have a hard time thinking Ronnie was pumping out B-Grades...maybe tho IDK...

Looks like someone might be making replica Fiegs...smh I hope not...

Copped Mints so

#TeamMint #MeshyMeshy

I am new to the forum so decided that I have to register and pass this info along you guys.. Seems to me that LOTS of the Asics GL V Cove are B Grades going around... Don't believe me well look at your toe box..

Here is a pic of my GL5 Cove ( yours could vary) .  Seems that they stitched the pattern wrong on the toe box.  

(The left shoe should be the correct pattern, even on samples that was the correct way to begin with)

I wouldn't  mind if a pair matches each other pattern.. but having  a pair with a mismatch pattern will tick me off.   
You're really going to be staring at the toebox that hard to notice? Smh. Mints came in finally...can't wait to take some HQ pics of em. 

Last edited:
The crew is satisfied.  A few flaws, glue stains, extra fabric....honestly its whatever.  Can't wait to get some good wears out of my set.  

this has zero to do with b grades and 100 percent to do with how asics are constructed. you can check literally any asics model with a perf toe and see this exact same thing. when cutting patterns for a shoe out of a piece of leather the patterns are places strategically on the hide to get the most pieces cut out of it, therefor you are going to have varying patterns of holes on each piece. duh. 

never was a fan of lace tips sticking out the sides

doesn't look clean to me.. reminds me of insect antennas

dont let ronnie bully you around with those laces and joggers im sorry mercers

these are best tied up tight as **** with flat laces n some dad jeans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom