Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

500 each color.. 80% will be sold in store

I mean that seems logical. And I've been fully aware as everyone else that 500 will be made per color. My question was who confirmed 100 (roughly 20%) will be available online?

Quick poll... Would you pay $20 more for the 380gsm quilted bleeckers over the 320gsm bleeckers?

I think it's more about availability at this point, but I prefer the previous non-quilted (320gsm) over the new quilted ones. The fit, comfort, and construction all seems better on the lighter weight pair. Just my opinion. I have oatmeals non quilted, black quilted.

Last edited:
What about kith joggers makes them worth the heavy price tag?  I like them but cannot see myself buying them over another brands pair for $30

What about kith joggers makes them worth the heavy price tag?  I like them but cannot see myself buying them over another brands pair for $30

The fit, comfort, and zippered pockets are the main factors. I'm not saying they're totally worth the price, that's definitely subjective, but I've had plenty of sweats and I don't mind paying a little more for something I'm going to get more use out of. The French terry is light and comfortable, but still keeps you warm when you need it. They also retain their shape really well compared to some sweats/joggers I've seen. And of course the 3m hit is a nice touch.

On the flip side, they're made in China, so sometimes the quality leaves a little to be desired. I've also found the sizing to be rather inconsistent, but that's just me. The most recent quilted pairs also seem to have a droopier, more dropped rise, so some people aren't feeling that.

Hope that helps.

cotton on's drake joggers are around 35$ IIRC. I'm still seeing the chino ones in stores at least in the Bay Area. 
I own 3 pairs of these they retail at 40 but when I was an employee I got them for a lot cheaper, quality is ohkay, I personally like the fit, didn't really like the cuff( since it's quite loose) But I really prefer slightly drop crotch into a slimmer leg quite comfy and cotton on sizing is horrible if you have long legs.

I can't find Knicks ECP's anywhere nowadays. Anyone know the going rate for a DS pair size 10.5? If I can find a pair. Thanks.

I just bought no show socks from kith and they are legit. they don't come off your foot when you're walking and are comfy. might need to buy some more...

Last edited:
If you have a Ross near you, look for "hot sox" in the women's section. Can get 3 pairs for like $6. Super thin, and don't slide off your heel. Some of the best non cushion no show socks I've ever used.

I think they can also be found at JCPenneys for full price.

Last edited:
If you have a Ross near you, look for "hot sox" in the women's section. Can get 3 pairs for like $6. Super thin, and don't slide off your heel. Some of the best non cushion no show socks I've ever used.

I think they can also be found at JCPenneys for full price.

^ Thanks for the tip. Will check those out. Repped

The kith ones got the glue or plastic on the inside by the heel. Feels very legit and will never slip off

Back
Top Bottom