Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i'm getting a little of everything parts of the site not loading, quantity but no size, sold out, not sold out....

shopify>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nike.com
laugh.gif

for anyone that's ever camped out for a release in manhattan, what can you recommend? How early should I line up for the clarks? Do i line up in front of the atrium part of the store or the kith part on the other side???

btw new here :smile:

Coves came in flawless. Seems like 50/50 as far as pairs coming in with stains or scuffs, stitching issues etc...The Cove color really pops in person and I'm really digging them. Straight on to feet they will be going. TeamCove
pimp.gif
 #teamcove

Any NYC nters know if the cove 3m laces are still instock, i may need an 'oop 
nerd.gif

never bought on shopify before, just heard of it..but what releases are on there etc?
Shopify is simply an e-commerce hosting site. They host the online stores for a bunch of retailers, like kith, sta, politics, concepts, etc., and a lot of companies are switching to them because it's so efficient.

Shopify is simply an e-commerce hosting site. They host the online stores for a bunch of retailers, like kith, sta, politics, concepts, etc., and a lot of companies are switching to them because it's so efficient.
gotcha, thanks for the info

Anyone with both Mint and Coves notice a difference in comfort and fit between the two? My Coves seem to be more loose and the insole is softer, whereas the Mint's are tighter and firmer. 

Back
Top Bottom