Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well finaly i will get a full refund in arround one week. Thats great but this only happened as soon as i prooved that i sent few mails days before what they say.

For a minute i nearly asked a place on next r.f. asics release but way better to get money back after i read those return policy.

THE ONLY thing about Kith that makes their return policy not as important is resell is pretty good.  If you don't like it, there are plenty of people on here or fb groups who will buy for retail or equal to you having to pay return shipping to the store and get a credit only useful for online orders within a year.  I would rather have $140 in cash than $175 in a limited-use credit.

roll.gif
 Bro I'm sorry to hear that. I've BEEN saying those joints are basura. You try them on? Hahahaaha. Did they fix the diaper rear this time around, or was the *** huge? 

Their clothes sizing, coupled with their awful customer service and even worse return policy probably won't impact them negatively in the near future (because the hype is so real) but at some point they'll have to revamp it all or they'll start risking hella business. 
It's all good man. Im def taking more NT advice next time. Dont get me wrong, they look dope, but its just not what I expected at all. 

1) I should not have purchased the bomber jacket. they screwed up the sizing and the xs is big on me

2) I received shipping confirm on the crewneck today. hope that fits.

1) I should not have purchased the bomber jacket. they screwed up the sizing and the xs is big on me

2) I received shipping confirm on the crewneck today. hope that fits.
i was looking for xs blue but couldnt get one... which colour is ypurs?

homeboi bought one of dem bomber jackets in a M (his regular size) and **** literally fits and looks like a tailored-ish XL. haha I don't get it. Do people at kith know how to size their ish correctly, cause what's the point of releasing a size chart if the measurements are all effed?. 

Was debating copping the white pumas but now that I've seen the pic of the ubiq gel lyte Vs I'll definitely have to pass

Last edited:
Was debating copping the white pumas but now that I've seen the pic of the ubiq gel lyte Vs I'll definitely have to pass
nerd.gif
 You saw a full pic of the glv?  I thought only a teaser was out.

Last edited:
With their God AWFUL servers, GOOD LUCK
Andy offered to gettem on shopify for the release so hopefully they do change their site. If not might take an L and buy from a reseller.
:nerd:  You saw a full pic of the glv?  I thought only a teaser was out.
Haha nah. The teaser reminds me of the ACES sauconys which wasn't executed well IMO. Hopefully these look good once full pics leak

I hope the ubiqs are ugly so I don't have to worry about him. Too many sneakers coming out

I got offered 900 for both my flamingos and volcanoes today, both worn once. I thought about it but couldnt do it, I feel I would regret it down the road. They are just too nice

Back
Top Bottom