Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can anyone comment on sizing of these please?
i think some dude earlier mentioned that the fit is good but it's still runs large, you should just size down, just look at the bomber jackets and apparels. I've learnt that no matter what they say, you should just size down. Which brings me back to the effing mercer ii walnuts, Size 32 yet my bro with a size 38 could fit perfectly in it. Really unsure why apparel sizings from kith are so f-ed
mad.gif

i think some dude earlier mentioned that the fit is good but it's still runs large, you should just size down, just look at the bomber jackets and apparels. I've learnt that no matter what they say, you should just size down. Which brings me back to the effing mercer ii walnuts, Size 32 yet my bro with a size 38 could fit perfectly in it. Really unsure why apparel sizings from kith are so f-ed
mad.gif
what the? he's normally a 38 and he can fit into a 32? am i understanding you right? how is that possible.

i had issues with mercers as well and just gave up on them. classic mercers i would have to size down 2. my typical size is 32, i would have to take 30.

i tried doing the same with mercer ii's and it was much too tight. if i could size down 1, it might be the right fit but they don't make 31s. length was a lot better on mercer ii's resulting in a cleaner fit. looking back at kith's own look books you can see how sloppy the mercer i's look with excessive stacks.

i'm not sure i should bother with the bleeckers with all the sizing issues, but i do like the latest vintage wash. consensus is tts for this pair?

what the? he's normally a 38 and he can fit into a 32? am i understanding you right? how is that possible.

i had issues with mercers as well and just gave up on them. classic mercers i would have to size down 2. my typical size is 32, i would have to take 30.
i tried doing the same with mercer ii's and it was much too tight. if i could size down 1, it might be the right fit but they don't make 31s. length was a lot better on mercer ii's resulting in a cleaner fit. looking back at kith's own look books you can see how sloppy the mercer i's look with excessive stacks.

i'm not sure i should bother with the bleeckers with all the sizing issues, but i do like the latest vintage wash. consensus is tts for this pair?
yeap you read me right I will take a photo to show you how ridiculously large those pants ran, and also the stitching, just feel that made in China stuffs now a more superior to made in nyc, stitching was haphazard and all over the place. As for the sweats I will still go with sizing down, following my h and m sweats sizing. And also the heat from your body will cause the sweats to expand also

i'm not sure i should bother with the bleeckers with all the sizing issues, but i do like the latest vintage wash. consensus is tts for this pair
When i bought my mercer 1's i was around a 33, so i went down to a 32.  They fit like a 34 or 35 almost.  Took them to the tailor and got them brought in at the waist so now i have a really nice custom fit on the waist.  Wont buy another pair because of sizing.  The tailor was like $35 so they ended up running me close to $200 after shipping and everything

yeap you read me right I will take a photo to show you how ridiculously large those pants ran, and also the stitching, just feel that made in China stuffs now a more superior to made in nyc, stitching was haphazard and all over the place. As for the sweats I will still go with sizing down, following my h and m sweats sizing. And also the heat from your body will cause the sweats to expand also
geez, that's nuts. i agree with you on manufacturing. kith might be made in nyc, but they must source some crappy factories to maximize profit. lots of loose threads and there's a history of incorrectly sewn pockets or pockets blowing out (normal usage under 5 wears) with the mercer monday releases. the mercer ii's were better made (at least the tech coa pair that i had temporarily). i had a pair of og navy mercers that i returned on the grounds of misrepresentation of color #kithfilter fail; the real issue was the sizing though - didn't know at the time that i should size down.

Idk about those fulton hoodies releasing, i feel like the smarter investment would just be spending $40 more and getting a JE villain hoody.  At least you know the sizing and that it will ship within a week lol

THE ASYMMETRICAL TWO TONE SHIRT MAY BE A COP FOR ME DEPENDING ON THE MATERIAL OF THE LOWER PANEL.

WOULD GO PERFECT W DA OFF WHITE BOMBER

Is there any sizing information about the shirts on Kith's site?  Barrow shirt looks real nice, but I can't see myself copping without seeing any measurements.

Can anyone offer some insight on how these (Bleecker pants?) will fit? TTS? Just been looking through this thread and seeing nightmares popping up on how Kith is with their sizing. Want to be sure I at least try for the right size. 

View media item 961882
Stay TTS

View media item 961903
Thinking of this or possibly the darker version. Looks like the darker one has the terry material but this doesn't? I can't tell for sure. Don't need the sweat fabric in the current temps.

With all the sizing issues on the bomber I'm wondering if I should size down.

Sz Down

Did you guys size down? I went TTS and now worried they will be real loose.

I am normally 9.5 to 10... I'm really right in between
10 is a little roomy and 9.5 is just a little tight on the toes. I usually get size 10 in almost everything but boots.

I went with a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom