Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

:lol:  at y'all thinking cart links to "limited" RF collabs would be posted. You know damn well they wouldn't be. 

And FTR, I'm not down with the link BS no matter limited the release is. If i want the release, I'll be on the site getting it, not on NT waiting for you to post a cart link. 

Chuch. 

QFT

ppl were just trying to help out...i bet you miss when everybody kept stuff to themselves in the thread :smh:

so why bring up the clarks? this isn't rocket science. gonna take my sweat pants and bounce from this kith thread. helping people is one thing, not helping people is another thing, and then pretending like your helping people is yet another thing. it is serious in this thread.  

Last edited:
Really like both pairs of asics, but can't drop that money now. 

Anyone complaining of "thread clutter" should probably stay away on a drop day, regardless of what's on the release calendar. 

Hesitated and missed the lightest one, got the navy non-sweat material one. Price is ok but I just hope it fits correctly.

Back
Top Bottom