Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

KITH clothing designs are so much better looking than that Target **** Supreme pushes every week. Corny *** screen prints and basic concepts. Supreme is the biggest swindle hustle in street wear history.

The prices are OD but RF puts out some visually impressive clothing pieces.
NO OFFENSE THEN YOU MUST BE EASILY IMPRESSED

Anyone know stock differences in-store vs. online for Kith?

For instance, if the Barrow shirt is sold out online, do you think it would be available in-store this coming Saturday at either of the two locations?

Or, does their online and in-store inventory coincide?

Thanks in advance.
I bought oatmeal bleeckers in medium at kith brooklyn after they were sold out online.
What's sold out online is not necesarily sold out in store!

NO OFFENSE THEN YOU MUST BE EASILY IMPRESSED

I'm not basing this off his most recent stuff... The **** he sells just because he can. His new **** is lazy because of threads like this. Even still, this watered down version ***** on Supreme.

I tried to go through his site to find examples of what I'm talking about but there's no archive it seems.

ronnie uploaded this to instagram. shoes look clean but i prefer the black version over those. i like the pants tho

How do they run in sizing ?

I'm 6"2 and i usually take 30ish in other brands

Thanks!
Well, I'm about 6 feet and usually a 32 in other brands, and after a couple of times in the drier, they fit fairly tight on me. Here's a picture for reference (don't mind my fancy *** flowery socks) 

can't deal with this shorts over pants stuff...
im not even sure anymore, its getting on me. as long as its the same colors at least. will be in NYC in 3 weeks, so i'll try and see how it looks. maybe im just hit by a crazy hypetrain, theres no way to 
What about pants over shorts stuff?
dont you mean stuff over stuff? that looks hella hot

What about pants over shorts stuff?

im not even sure anymore, its getting on me. as long as its the same colors at least. will be in NYC in 3 weeks, so i'll try and see how it looks. maybe im just hit by a crazy hypetrain, theres no way to 

dont you mean stuff over stuff? that looks hella hop ants o
i don't know...im down with pants over shorts...
roll.gif

My brown sebagos came in yesterday. Never got a shipping notification. Quality is great but they fit quite big, I went down .5 size but wish I would've done a full size down.

My brown sebagos came in yesterday. Never got a shipping notification. Quality is great but they fit quite big, I went down .5 size but wish I would've done a full size down.

Do you have wide or narrow feet? I assume you aren't wearing any socks with the Sebagos.

KITH clothing designs are so much better looking than that Target **** Supreme pushes every week. Corny *** screen prints and basic concepts. Supreme is the biggest swindle hustle in street wear history.

The prices are OD but RF puts out some visually impressive clothing pieces.
DEAD… you realize that without supreme kith might likely not exist youngster? smh at these kids now a days…. respect your elders… 

I have regular width feet and won't be wearing socks ^

[ATTACHMENT=6622]image.jpg (853k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
[ATTACHMENT=6624]image.jpg (841k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Here's a couple pics. Please excuse my girls blanket and perfume in the background lol

I have regular width feet and won't be wearing socks ^

Here's a couple pics. Please excuse my girls blanket and perfume in the background lol

They look really good. Tempted to get one myself.
Materials are very nice and so is the packaging. Just wish I went down another half size. I usual wear a 10 in NB and Asics so I got a 9.5 and they fit a little big compared to the other 2 brands. One thing I noticed immediately in person is that the midsole isn't as thick looking as in pics, which to me was a good thing.

Who do I contact to cancel the sebagos? Its been a week and more and still havent gotten any shipping details. kithcustomer service and ronniefieg cs doesnt respond! SMH!!!!

Back
Top Bottom