Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Vintage wash bleeckers should be here tomorrow. I'm sure the fit is going to be the same as the rinse wash, not sure if I will be getting the medium wash ones.

Last edited:

Getting inconsistent responses from this thread on sizing of these Panchos ranging from 1 size down to tts. How do these fit?
I'd say you could go tts and be fine, but a half size down would be okay too. Its sort of in between that.. 1 size down would be too tight imo.

"Saddle Leather – Sometimes known as crazy horse and is made from applying special waxes to surface of the leather. The effect here is that when rubbed the color will change and does not immediately reverse giving it an antique look."

Those panchos look nice. Tempted now.

Oh finally I hear someone got the Mint Panchos delivered…Guess I should expect mine tomorrow :smokin
No shipment email and no tracking info was provided for this drop….wonderfully bliss …..Guess I'll hire someone to stand by my door to collect since theres no signature required :smokin

Last edited:
Oh finally I hear someone got the Mint Panchos delivered…Guess I should expect mine tomorrow :smokin
No shipment email and no tracking info was provided for this drop….wonderfully bliss …..Guess I'll hire someone to stand by my door to collect since theres no signature required :smokin
You'll love them. Really nice quality. Didn't know it came with dust bags nice touch. FedEx dropped them off at like 3 o'clock I'm located about an hour south of Boston in MA if that helps.

shoes for the night out. if anyone up on their beer game definitely try out some lagunitas when you get the chance. delish.

bd28516c-91c2-48c6-a1e8-a0fd0ca5a552.jpg

Very happy with my vintage wash Indigo Bleecker sweat pants. I'm 6' 170lbs and got the medium. The fit was great. Very similar fit to my medium Nike Tech fleece pants. Quality seems a step up overall (and fit more TTS)  from the previous bleecker sweats I've owned.

Slightly off topic, but what do you guys think of the BaitxAsics Nippon Blues?  Has anyone seen them in person?  I found someone willing to sell for $195 including shipping.  Is that worth it?

Slightly off topic, but what do you guys think of the BaitxAsics Nippon Blues?  Has anyone seen them in person?  I found someone willing to sell for $195 including shipping.  Is that worth it?
Here's a picture I took of mine outside without any filters or anything. The colors are definitely not as vibrant as the Bait filters made it seem but it's still a nice shoe nonetheless. As far as price, they're worth whatever you're willing to pay but $195 is about 20 dollars over what you would've paid from Bait (150 + tax + shipping) so it's not bad of a deal.

Here's a picture I took of mine outside without any filters or anything. The colors are definitely not as vibrant as the Bait filters made it seem but it's still a nice shoe nonetheless. As far as price, they're worth whatever you're willing to pay but $195 is about 20 dollars over what you would've paid from Bait (150 + tax + shipping) so it's not bad of a deal.
ya that is what i am thinking too.  Just sold some BEAT AJ4 Breds for $110 so have a little extra cash.  I was thinking that the price may be low on them currently because of the wider release this weekend.  I feel like people are waiting to see if they can get them saturday and if not a lot of people will be looking.  How are the laces?  I was thinking of looking for some red/white ropes for em if i copped

Does anyone have any experience with the packer site?  Releases generally easier or harder than Kith?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom