Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just received the indigo bleeckers, i have to say, they are extremely underrated, overall fit and craftsmanship has improved tremendously, also came to my notice that these pants are now made in china, which may be a better thing,not sure if they are really tts, was going for a slim fit, im a waist 33 and went for a S in the indigo bleeckers and they fit awesome, so if i were to go for the normal bleeckers, it would be a XS?

I'm also a 33 but could never imagine I would fit into a Small. Got some fit pics?

$200 for pumas?  is he out of his mind
Na this is not for regulars customer based. DSM is a high end store and this will be a high end shoe

That black pair is gonna be really sought after in NYC

And you guys forget there are different markets for sneakers, Adidas has the Qasa, Raf Simmons and Ric Owens stuff, Puma has Alexander mcQueen and something else that i forgot the name of. So its not really a  suprisd nor the will sit

$200 sounds about right and a price I am more than willing to pay for the black pair.

White pair I can also go for.

does anybody know where i can find size 13 mazarines / ultramarines / super red 1.0s / super blues / nice kicks pack / rose golds / salmon toes / cove gl3's ?????

i'm tired of being patient and hoping they'll pop up on eBay

YALL REALLY WANT SOME QUALITY ROPE LACES AND NOT THE TRASH THAT THESE UPSTARTS ARE SPAMMING NT WITH, HIT UP THE RESIDENT RUNNERHEAD/FITNESSGUY OF THIS THREAD.

YALL KNOW IM TOMBOUT (NOT ME BY THE WAY)

View media item 971387
5'10,180lbs, size s Indigo Bleeckers, love the fit, and no I don't skip leg days, they stretch out after your first wear, I'm thinking of going down to xs for traditional Bleeckers if they are not as slim fit as these

5'10,180lbs, size s Indigo Bleeckers, love the fit, and no I don't skip leg days, they stretch out after your first wear, I'm thinking of going down to xs for traditional Bleeckers if they are not as slim fit as these
Nice. Rinse Wash or Medium Wash?

Back
Top Bottom