Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Surprisingly, I can dig these. Regardless of people liking them or not, we all know that everybody is still going to try copping. Smh.

I'd imagine you'd be alright though on release day, you're not called skillboy for no reason.

Confession: i will still be copping there cause they are RFs, hypebeastin' here 
nerd.gif

So, one shoe is red and one shoe is gold? Grotty

Lmao, how did you even come to that conclusion?

The base of the left and right is gold. The right has the split tongue with blue and white and the left split tongue is red and white with corresponding accents for the right and left sides.

So, one shoe is red and gold and one shoe is blue and gold? Grotty

Edit: words
Lmao, how did you even come to that conclusion?

The base of the left and right is gold. The right has the split tongue with blue and white and the left split tongue is red and white with corresponding accents for the right and left sides.
I meant one shoe red and one shoe blue, both with gold. But the fact each shoe looks different is ******ed to me.

Last edited:
hi im new with kith and i just wanna know how the sizing is for the fulton hoody, thompson crewneck and barrow snap up shirt.

Im 5'7 and 160 (lean built) and i really dont know what size to get cause i sometimes go for a small and sometimes a medium. so for this one, im not quite sure what size to get cause im afraid that it might be too long for me or too tight. my only basis right now is topman's sizing on their sweaters and zip up hoodies.

recently, i just bought a kith logo sport tee in a small in it fits just right for me and could still go for a medium i think.. 

appreciate the help in advance!! :smile:

Exactly.

Lol. Dude said "save your money" like they are a must have... Yet they are the ugliest shoe he's released since his early monstrosities.
laugh.gif
This dude RF lost his touch. Both white and black puma's, and now the blue GL2 and these gold GL3's are all hot garbage. Even the mint and cove GLV's were meh at best. 
mean.gif

I LIKE THESE BC ITS GOING BACK A BIT.

PEOPE BE ON THEIR FAUX FASHIONABLE I KEEP IT SIMPLE STEEZ W FOUR LAYERS OF TRIDENT T-SHIRTS AND GOTH NINJA HOOD BY PRYEX BS.

THE TWO SHOES REPRESENT FUTBOL. THE WC HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN YOUR FACE, CELEBRATORY, LOUD.

PLEASE MORE GAUDY, TACKY COLORWAYS.

MAYBE ITLL BREAK UP THE RED OCTOBERFEST PEOPLE RIDE ON

Back
Top Bottom