Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

and damn, There's already a pair of fieg's GTII brazil floating around one of the FB groups already, release should be pretty near

Those GT-IIs 
pimp.gif

Glad fieg is doing something a little different.

yeah, just saw those pix on a FB group... the gold ruins them for me... had he kept the gold to just the outline edges of the stripes, maybe... but full on gold stripes doesn't appeal to me at all.

yeah, just saw those pix on a FB group... the gold ruins them for me... had he kept the gold to just the outline edges of the stripes, maybe... but full on gold stripes doesn't appeal to me at all.
I think gold doesn't translate very well onto pictures, I'm expecting em to shine in real life, that might just give the shoe a different pop, word from Fb is that these are gonna be limited, but judging from the past few recent releases, I have my reservations.

Dam that gold on the world cups make them look mad cheap and tacky. Gold on sneakers never a good look in my opinion

DMP, GMP, AJ1 Black/Gold, Thai Temples, Paid In full etc..etc.....All have gold and they're all dope to me.

I like those World Cups.. They look huge on Ronnie's feet tho...

Last edited:

it's brazil inspired. what'd you expect from a "world cup" pack?

and the suede on those gt-2's is buttttterrrrr. @WillMax14  wasn't kiddin'.
to use the colors in a different way. i didnt have a problem with the glv world cup but id rather have just that stipe down the midsole than the loud yellow and green sole. 

Back
Top Bottom