Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone have dealt with Kith / RF customer service? How long do they usually reply emails?
They usually do reply to emails pretty quick, and call too if you can...havent had to in a while, but theres a guy there named Matt that always took good care of me...

gona step out the next 2 rounds of asics. gl to those who want them. I just want to grab a kith snapback before I move out of nyc.

Haven't worn em yet, but they do have that crazy distinct dye smell to em... The crew sweatshirt does too
I need to find a way to get the cuffs to be tighter so they wont touch my shoes, I dont know why he didnt make them tight like the cuffs on mercer pants.

They barely touch but they still stain, cant imagine wearing them with any high tops unless they're a darker color and you wouldn't be able to see the stains. 

Didn't the site warn about dye transfer on the indigo dyed stuff?  Try soaking them for like 30-40 min, it'll get some of the dye out and possibly shrink them a bit.  Look up soaking/washing raw denim for more info, the process should be pretty similar.

Last edited:
Didn't the site warn about dye transfer on the indigo dyed stuff?  Try soaking them for like 30-40 min, it'll get some of the dye out and possibly shrink them a bit.  Look up soaking/washing raw denim for more info, the process should be pretty similar.

I'll probably soak them a bit.

Hot soak if need more shrinkage, cold soak for minimal shrinkage, wear them until dry to let it mold to legs. No detergent and no agitation to avoid loss of indigo.

Man never thought i'd be saying that for sweats. Not to mention gotta keep track of number of wears as well. Maybe a seawash in the future. Lol

I almost want to grab the GT2's just to paint white over the green and yellow on the midsole and white over the gold. They'd be clean.

Hot soak if need more shrinkage, cold soak for minimal shrinkage, wear them until dry to let it mold to legs. No detergent and no agitation to avoid loss of indigo.

Man never thought i'd be saying that for sweats. Not to mention gotta keep track of number of wears as well. Maybe a seawash in the future. Lol
Dudes are doing ocean soaks in joggers now? 
laugh.gif

Dudes are doing ocean soaks in joggers now? 
laugh.gif

can anyone hook me up with the navy kith starter "US" snapback that's only sold in store? im from california :smile:

So this are most probably gonna be out on 15th, safe to assume that numbers would be in the mints cove range?

can anyone hook me up with the navy kith starter "US" snapback that's only sold right now at the store? im from california thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom