Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

^ like those leather backs much better.

I wanna grab me a pair of the white purple glv just to do up a custom myself. Seems the white takes paint pretty well. Sold out everywhere though.. :frown: also heard of using tire paint on the sole. The hunt begins..

tire paint huh? wonder if that would work on a phylon midsole as well... hhhmmmm...

I've been trying to think of a way or figure out how to dye/paint midsoles effectively. Tire paint seems like it would do the job, first time hearing that.

I've been trying to think of a way or figure out how to dye/paint midsoles effectively. Tire paint seems like it would do the job, first time hearing that.
Yeah it's such a simple solution. Not sure if it'll leave marks though, wood/marble floors may not be the best place to wear them. They have tire paint pens as well, it'll make it easier to apply. 

Those COA GLVs are so 
pimp.gif

So finally got my mints today..and since i have so many issues in sizing..i thought it would be useful for some people here to post some pics to compare length with common sneakers for sneakerheads(all the sizes below are the perfect sizes for my feet for every model..i don't have wide feet):

Last edited:
@el3ctronick  , you are basically TTS in everything except the Sauconys and the Sagas. Same for most other people with narrow-normal width feet.

Last edited:
I was thinking he started with the RF GLV mint and just painted the black sections.
mesh and nylon toebox material don't match. might be another model.

can't get over that CoA toe GLV custom. perfectly executed imo.

These recent GLV customs look amazing!  Those COA's are so wearable.  Same with the LeatherBacks.  Both pairs were executed to perfection.  

Back
Top Bottom