Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hmm  idk this is a hard one, id rather get the coves then steel blues idky lol 

Last edited:
I actually really like the color on those Mercers. Not going to pay $135 for them though. I'll stick with Publish.

need some opinions

stuck between which to get since i can get them all for the same price

puma disc cove / steel blue 999 / three lies gl3

im leaning towards the puma discs just wish the guy i was getting it from had the special box 

while i don't have the 3 lies...i do have the other 2...

and between the 2 by far, i would definitely say the steel blue 999! the puma's are pretty damn decent, don't get me wrong...but the steel blue 999 i feel are just superior in overall quality and craftsmanship (and that pigskin makes them so extra buttery smooth!)...

Mercers are that price for a reason. The quality and fit of them are far superior than the Publish Joggers. I had a pair of joggers and returned them because they felt horrible to me. I have 2 pair of mercers and I love them. Can be worn for anything. Also picked up the Forrest green ones this morning. These are heavier, stain/water resistant. Worth the price for me. A must for the winter. I'm just waiting for a black, khaki, dark grey pair. After that I'll be good.

I got a pair of Black Mercers and that's all I need for 135 
laugh.gif

I passed on the Greens. Considering that this was the first of the Mercer Monday releases, I am going to wait for a better color way. 

i really like the greens! does somebody have them in hand and could possibly tell if these run big? i would hope so, got some chances buying them.

yall think RF is crazy.

If I ran kith I would troll so hard.

oh hey gais im putting da super greens for sale next week. but u have to wear your forest green mercers for da chance to cop.

Does anyone know if he is even going to release black ones? I bought every other color during last months restock but forgot about the black ones. BTW, the forest greens fit the same as the restock Mercers. Just a lot thicker and heavier. Real nice CW.

Does anyone know if he is even going to release black ones? I bought every other color during last months restock but forgot about the black ones. BTW, the forest greens fit the same as the restock Mercers. Just a lot thicker and heavier. Real nice CW.

I'm pretty sure he'll be restocking the black pair. It's a staple colorway for the Mercers. Also, if the black pair restocked in-store only in the last few months, there's a good chance they'll be online.

I woulda copped the forest greens if they were a darker green.

I just want dark green, and navy with grey cuffs, and I'd be good on mercers. Already got black, khaki, and camo.

Folded cuffs look better than expected. That little fold makes the stacking a tad more appealing...

^ not a fan of that lace swap but clean fit proto

finally got myself a pair, should be here Monday!
happy.gif

Thanx.

The lace swap gives them the pop they need IMO, and I can't stand how big the cuff is normally. Looks mad odd to me, folding it is the only way for me.

Not a huge fan of the lace swap on those. The ropes look good on the High Risks because they were in great need of a pop. I think the regular rose gold flats look great and make it such a clean colorway.

It's funny how opinions go, I didn't even like the rose golds that much til I did that lace swap. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom