Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My umber Mercers shipped today. Hopefully I sized correctly—typically a size 32 and based on general consensus, I sized down to a 30.
my 32 umber Mercers shipped today as well. I am a normal 32. In the white label 2.0 I got 32 in the stone and they fit TTS 

so I am hoping the umber mercers fit the same as white label 2.0.

now the one week wait for shipment to the west coast 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
my 32 umber Mercers shipped today as well. I am a normal 32. In the white label 2.0 I got 32 in the stone and they fit TTS 

so I am hoping the umber mercers fit the same as white label 2.0.

now the one week wait for shipment to the west coast :smokin
I wish Kith shipped with USPS, it's cheaper and faster.. $12 to ship pants when it could be $8. 2-3 day shipping vs 7 business days..

[quote name="mattf1x" url="/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs/1860#post_18778346"]my 32 umber Mercers shipped today as well. I am a normal 32. In the white label 2.0 I got 32 in the stone and they fit TTS so I am hoping the umber mercers fit the same as white label 2.0.now the one week wait for shipment to the west coast :smokin
I wish Kith shipped with USPS, it's cheaper and faster.. $12 to ship pants when it could be $8. 2-3 day shipping vs 7 business days..[/quote]
Amen

I wish Kith shipped with USPS, it's cheaper and faster.. $12 to ship pants when it could be $8. 2-3 day shipping vs 7 business days..

That's how I feel about Supreme. $10 shipping for 1 t-shirt and it takes 1 week to get to California from New York. Using USPS would be more efficient in terms of cost and time.

How do mercer pants fit around the leg? Thinking about copping a pair but from all the pics they look like they fit mad tight especially as it goes past the knee. I am more of a straight fit kind of guy, but do like slim fits if they arent super tight.

unless someone has mr. universe thunder thighs or calves...mercers won't be overly tight in the leg area. personally, it's the cuffs that after a full day of wearing which will start to get uncomfortable/itchy around the high ankle area...

unless someone has mr. universe thunder thighs or calves...mercers won't be overly tight in the leg area. personally, it's the cuffs that after a full day of wearing which will start to get uncomfortable/itchy around the high ankle area...
Thanks for the info, That definitely makes sense looking at how long the cuffs are too. I might just end up going with much cheaper jogger alternative.

got my mercers today from monday, color is a bit darker than i thought, but wow they are comfortable. def better than my publish ones. I got a 32 and they fit probably like a 33. They are perfect for me, and for sure smaller than the 34 i got in the publish brand ones. Hopefully i can snag another pair or 2 in the coming weeks, depending on the colors.

got my mercers today from monday, color is a bit darker than i thought, but wow they are comfortable. def better than my publish ones. I got a 32 and they fit probably like a 33. They are perfect for me, and for sure smaller than the 34 i got in the publish brand ones. Hopefully i can snag another pair or 2 in the coming weeks, depending on the colors.
how much darker? kind of worried. can you post a picture?

Whats your normal waist size?

I wear a true 33 and got Sz 32 in black and "tan" label. Fit perfect; slim with some room. 2 sizes might be too small unless you want them *** tight.

just got my umbers. the material is more sturdy than past mercers, but the color is definitely darker than I thought.

The fits a little looser than the previous mercers are a little more baggy and the waist is 32 but I'm a 34 and it fits

Hmm, I have Publish joggers and I do feel they might stretch out a bit. I got my TTS 32, my black pair already feels a little looser, but still looks good. If they stretch anymore ill be a little upset. Maybe I should size down to a 30 and have em stretch to how a 32 would look.

In any case, if im a TTS 32 and a 32 in Publish joggers, is a 32 in the Umber Mercer's too big?

Back
Top Bottom