Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Lol and with that pic the KITH filter has officially struck again...

That mesh toe box does look better though........ lol

Here it is:
This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Groups posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe

LOL these are fire hope y'all really do pass so I don't even have to worry. Gotta see on feet pics but these are looking like possibly his best GL3 yet imo, besides maybe Coves.

gotta say those gold gl3's have definitely grown onto me. look much better than the first pairs RF wore to the cove/mint release. man that gold is just beautiful, ronnie is doing wonders once again by bringing the heat!!! i hated it at first but mannnnnnn they've grown on me a lot....

.... jk......DEFINITE PASS FOR ME. GOLD TOO TACKY FOR ME. THOSE GT2'S ARE MINE THOUGH.

Don't think the Black & Red ropes work at all, but the lace option is really confusing due to the THREE toned split tongue...

Usually I go with laces that are different from the tongue but still matches the shoe (Usually white), but every color of the shoe is in the tongue either in white, red, or blue besides Gold.

Gold laces would be hideous though so... 
eyes.gif
 Might have to go FULL HYPEBEAST and rock two different laces to match the two different tongues. 
eek.gif

i think the hype will be real come a week before release. I personally like them but i can see why others dont

LOL these are fire hope y'all really do pass so I don't even have to worry. Gotta see on feet pics but these are looking like possibly his best GL3 yet imo, besides maybe Coves.

Leatherbacks and eclipses and Miami ECPs are crapping all over these USA GL3s

Gel Lyte III's are great I think but I like outrageous shoes... Hope I'm not out when they drop

Back
Top Bottom