Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i used a regular white eraser on my mint glv and dirt stains actually came off without compromising the suede. probably shouldn't have blindly tested but it worked. it didn't work so well on my coa mints. i used jason markk and the soft bristle brush. they're drying now but look okay. going to get a toothbrush to fluff up the suede after it dries. 

anyone else do something like this?
I think someone wrote that it isn't recommended to use Jason Markk on suede. I also read if the eraser trick doesn't work, to use a bit of vinegar on a rag and rub on the spot. Never done it myself though. 

How do the size runs for his GL3s typically go? 5-13?
The girl needs a 5. 

I think he starts at 5. Mostly only colab gl3's get dropped in smaller sizes, my girls a 6.5 and it's super tough tracking down stuff for her but she's getting there.

Tell me about it, doesn't help that they usually produce so few pairs in the smaller sizes either.

Damn might just say **** it and chop the fringe off my sebagos. Not sure how to fix them being all ****ed up.

lol ok shape nazi. Im talkin from a pure colorway and materials stand point ronnie did a good job. No tacky gold s*** going on there
laugh.gif
na I gotcha. great colorway for sure

Damn might just say **** it and chop the fringe off my sebagos. Not sure how to fix them being all ****ed up.
Haha the fringe makes the shoe imo. And chopping them off will make it look like there was something there and you, well, chopped them off. lol

Tried ironing them? Paper clips? Or you could just glue them down to the shoe. No one would realise if you did.

Haha the fringe makes the shoe imo. And chopping them off will make it look like there was something there and you, well, chopped them off. lol

Tried ironing them? Paper clips? Or you could just glue them down to the shoe. No one would realise if you did.
I just finally looked up some info on how to try and iron suede. We will see how it goes. 
roll.gif

How do you guys clean that soft suede anyways? I feel as if you get a dirt mark its a wrap, licking your finger then wiping it just makes it worse.

Did that exact thing to my GL3's and made it worse. Driving stick = dirty kicks.

Last edited:
naaaa see i think those gl3s are dope... we all got enough kicks thats its not like they will be worn every day, but on special occasions I would damn sure whip out a pair of golds with a simple fit

The Kayanos  that he posted are a Re-issue with a few changes on materials of course and THEM ROPES!

Last edited:
They're pretty nice to me... Been on a small break from buying kicks, these aren't the pair to put an end to the break.

Ronnie is throwing out second tweets for this. That's a first. Love the kayano but these are uninspiring.

I actually like the kayanos a lot, and at 125 it won't break the bank if I decide I don't like them when I see em in person

Back
Top Bottom