Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah me either. I'd feel sort of just ridiculous wearing golden shoes. Almost like jester shoes or something.

They've grown on me quite a bit. The tongue, and navy hits throughout the shoe look good to me. I just don't see myself wearing a shoe with that much gold.

I want to see real life pics. that one isn't  even a good picture.

Last edited:
kfe look book drops next week, so that's all the apparel and the pictures of the gt 2s and gel lyte 3s without that kith filter

lol that is a hideous photo.

"let me create hype by sticking a god awful cataract haze filter so people can't see how gold my shoe is"

That's the DIY at home Kith filter

Dope pics, but the color isn't really close to that in person
Oh for sure. I actually have a pair and they definitely don't pop like that, looks great though. That's the whole objective in beauty shots. Advertisement and beauty shots are two entirely different things and more often than not we are shown the ladder as the former and end up unhappy with our product, whatever that may be. I mean it's one thing to make the product look good but a lot of the time it's just a flat out plastic lie. Whoa, way off topic. Great photo none the less!

lol that is a hideous photo.
"let me create hype by sticking a god awful cataract haze filter so people can't see how gold my shoe is"

"Cataract haze filter" :lol:

I've noticed that it's all he uses now though, at least on the Kith site. Off-topic, but does anyone know what the filter is really called? I dig it on some shots.

"Cataract haze filter" :lol:

I've noticed that it's all he uses now though, at least on the Kith site. Off-topic, but does anyone know what the filter is really called? I dig it on some shots.

Not all photo effects are a set filter

Photo technique they're using is upping the contrast and crushing the blacks.

I wish all these collabs with pumas soccer shoes were just indoor ones with a typical sneaker bottom but the soccer boot top. That'd be tight.

^ RF is notorious for hyping up collabs and praising the quality, yet a great deal of people received their coves and mints with glue stains and other factory flaws. Don't believe everything you hear/read :rolleyes

Unless you were being sarcastic, which is hard to tell via internet lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom