Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What are Miami gel lyte 3s going for ?

size 11.5 og everything worn a few times. I heard this maybe a rare size ?

I found 3 on ebay all DS priced $849,$900, and $999
bought a worn 1x pair for 300 on a local fb group.. I'd try there or any other forum before going on ebay

What are Miami gel lyte 3s going for ?

size 11.5 og everything worn a few times. I heard this maybe a rare size ?

I found 3 on ebay all DS priced $849,$900, and $999
I'd say between $350-$400 and I wouldn't pay any mind to those unrealistic auctions. Those are just as bad as the $1k Volcanos I've seen as of late. ****** criminals I tell ya...

anyone with the mercer IIs regret getting them? They look really good but not sure if they're worth the money..

BOTH OF U ARE TRADING FOR SHOES U WANT

U BOTH WIN

THIS ISNT POKEMON B

WHOS WINNING

GO PLAY SOME MADDEN

SMH SNEAKER "GAME"

WHOS WINNING

LIKE THERE'S A COMPETITION

WHO'S WINNING

U AINT LEBRON IN DA FINALS DAWG

JESUS H CHRIST
lol dang it's like that bro? thanks for the currys by the way, hope you're enjoying those calypsos. Didn't expect a response like that
mean.gif

Thought I could get some input from NT Fam, since I just wanted to know the value... All good though, I won't get butt hurt over that comment.
SORRY MAN NO OFFENSE WAS MEANT.

ITS JUST THAT STUFF LIKE THAT REALLY RUSTLES MY JIMMIES

Those ropes look terrible in the Salmon Soles, IMO. Other than Black Pigeons and West NYCs, I think ropes should be kept off NBs...

So hype for the USA Fiegs. Been tryna get into his stuff for a while. Just needed something not super hype to get in on.

what were the last olive green mercers with grey cuffs? the white labels?

how did those fit? huge, like the rest of 'em?

what were the last olive green mercers with grey cuffs? the white labels?

how did those fit? huge, like the rest of 'em?
I've got the olive white label and the forest green from mercer mondays, both in 30 and I feel like the ones from MM fit bigger, hope it's useful 

Back
Top Bottom