Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm into soccer but 300$ for cleats is expensive the most I've spent was 200$
I don't even understand what a collab'ed cleat would do for a sneakerhead. You can't exactly keep them in good condition and it's not like you're able to wear them anywhere that you would get noticed (at least not for the right reasons...)

guys how do gel saga fit? i use on gl3 11us and on gl5 10.5... what should i need on gel saga? im looking for neptunes!
for me you HAVE to size down by .5..so if you wear 10.5 in gl5s, then you need 10 in sagas. sagas run big. don't go for same size as gl5s, you will regret it.

Last edited:

That is the nature of businesses.  To succeed over 'everyone else' (ESPECIALLY in New York), you have to sell yourself and believe that you have the best product out there.  People like him, whether you like it or not, worked extremely hard to get to this point.  To have the opportunity to even get his foot in the door with Asics, puma, new balance, etc is a huge accomplishment.

Take Apple's products for example.  I don't know if you are old enough to realize, but with every single year's release, they hype their product and say it's their best to date?  Is that necessarily true to some people? No. but look where they're at. When you design something new, it HAS to be the better than your previous releases, and that's in the designer's eyes (not yours).  You don't progress if a designer has YOUR mindset.

Don't like his product? Don't buy it. Utilize your money elsewhere. Want something you would wear? go sew your own shoe up.
How the fk has no one quoted this?

Also another question - I have the selvedge denims and they are starting to crease. Is it true you can Iron the creases out [emoji]128584[/emoji]

I ha
DO NOT IRON.

OH WAIT I THOUGHT U MEANT SELVADGE DENIM JEANS NOT THE SHOES.

IF U CARE ABOUT CREASES BUY SOME FLIP FLOPS

SNEAKERS CREASE

SUCH IS LIFE
I have the GLiii's selvedge denims. I have seen few clips on YouTube and it works, but wanted to know if anyone done it. Creases ruin the trainers [emoji]128545[/emoji]

C'mon man don't write some crazy **** like that up in here. You can't possibly be serious....
Lol wish I was lying, here is the post:

Dude had them hidden in the paragraph of text. My first thought was that it was a bad typo so i contacted him and he told me it would be $155 total shipped. Biggest steal this year for me. 
Hope you didnt get scammed.  Happens all the time with IG seller pages when deals seem too good to be true...  

Hope you didnt get scammed.  Happens all the time with IG seller pages when deals seem too good to be true...  

I paid thru PayPal invoice so worst thing is I file a claim. When I contacted him nothing seemed sketchy and he seemed like a cool dude.

Now let's just hope the shoes aren't ruined when I receive them... lol

I paid thru PayPal invoice so worst thing is I file a claim. When I contacted him nothing seemed sketchy and he seemed like a cool dude.

Now let's just hope the shoes aren't ruined when I receive them... lol
Yea, I hear ya.  Same thing happened to me twice from those pages.  I paid via invoice and never got the shoes.  Had to file a claim and got my money back so no harm no foul but it's just annoying.  Hope it works out for you though.

Yea, I hear ya.  Same thing happened to me twice from those pages.  I paid via invoice and never got the shoes.  Had to file a claim and got my money back so no harm no foul but it's just annoying.  Hope it works out for you though.

Appreciate the heads up man. I already got tracking on them so hopefully I don't end up with a box of bricks lol

Back
Top Bottom