Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not bad 
pimp.gif
FIRE!!!!! #RonnieIsTheBest

pretty interesting to see the opinions changing on the USA's but tbf the release pairs have been looking much better with the switched up material on the toebox and side panels. 

but ****s it.

#TEAMGT2 for this release still. 

not sure why people feel compelled to pick one. all these packs have been available to purchase together (if youre quick enough). with the bump in production numbers many people have been successful in checking out with both pairs.

KFE pre-orders going for 450. Bout the same price as preorders were for coves/mints. 

np tho, my trigger finger will be all I need come RD. 

oh and a pic of the GT-2's in natural light. 

hZucn4l.jpg

Last edited:
KFE pre-orders going for 450. Bout the same price as preorders were for coves/mints. 

np tho, my trigger finger will be all I need come RD. 

oh and a pic of the GT-2's in natural light. 
hZucn4l.jpg
Those actually look better in natural light, as for pre orders I think there's a higher chance if you're trying online yourself. These pre-orders cancel your orders more often than not imo

LOL y'all really questioning what he meant by that tweet??
laugh.gif
Hahaha, exchanges like that make me want to quit the Internet sometimes.  How can people not comprehend a simple statement???

and the thread makes a complete 180 
laugh.gif
Welcome to Step 7 
Here it is:
This is the timeline for a RF release
1-Tease pics surfaces
2-50/50 reviews without a good pic
3-RF starts the hype
4-Another Tease pic
5-65/35 want them
6-Full pic is shown
7-75/25 want them
8-Full blown hype and release info
9-85/15 NEEDS them
10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs
11-Everybody comes in the Groups posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"
12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him
13-Everybody gets over it cause its a ******* shoe

Last edited:
didn't RF say in some interview he's looking to make mercers more available?

i'm trying to find olive / military green mercers with grey cuffs in a 33 or 32, but they're proving to be hard to find...

wondering if they will eventually release again...

Back
Top Bottom