Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Said this tons of times, Mercers fit better but the availability sucks and the price is a lot more. Legacy is a tad looser but for the price and quality, its a good buy.

Good to hear about the kayanos! I just ordered them and they are my first pair of asics. I'm way pumped about em, but some say they look weird in person. Do you have anymore on feet shots? @rennzyboo and lol at the woods.

Anyone have a kith x focused space iphone 5 case laying around they no longer want? Mine just snapped at the top where the camera is

Good to hear about the kayanos! I just ordered them and they are my first pair of asics. I'm way pumped about em, but some say they look weird in person. Do you have anymore on feet shots? @rennzyboo and lol at the woods.
looool. it was a shot set up for the IG but whatever it was funny and I totally left myself open for that **** lmao

but nah they actually look pretty nice in person. mind you its my first pair of kayano's but I really like them. has a casual yet tech/sporty look to them. i'll try to up some more shots soon @Mrphist  

Last edited:
hopefully someone with both of the following pairs is lurking this thread tonight + can answer my question: how do the flamingos fit compared to denims? i.e. if denims in sz 10 are too narrow for me to wear, would sz 10.5 flamingos be just right or would I be swimming in them because of the difference of materials? I'm a 9.5 in most sneakers, 10 in Kobes/KDs/GLVs.

how's the length on the Legacy's? longer then mercers?
I'm 6'1" with a 31" midseam and the sz 42 legacy are just a couple inches too long (I have short legs though, so they'd probably be fine for proportional people).

how's the length on the Legacy's? longer then mercers?

I have 32's in both the Mercer 2 (no cuff, zip) and Legacy and I think with the cuff on the Legacy they are a tad longer. Thigh fits better on the Mercer but I appreciate the extra room on the Legacy. Overall, both quality items that IMO are worth retail (yes even the Mercer).

hopefully someone with both of the following pairs is lurking this thread tonight + can answer my question: how do the flamingos fit compared to denims? i.e. if denims in sz 10 are too narrow for me to wear, would sz 10.5 flamingos be just right or would I be swimming in them because of the difference of materials? I'm a 9.5 in most sneakers, 10 in Kobes/KDs/GLVs.
my flamingos fit a little big i usually wear a 9.5 in gl3 and gl5 with flamingos i can wear a sz 9 very comfortably. the neoprene sock liner is thin so you have more space compared to most other gl3's

Thats weird that you guys are saying the flamingos gl3 fits bigger than a glv…It has a stitched down memory insole making the already narrow gl3 tigher and smaller. Usually people stay tts if not size up on those.

Great I was holding out on grabbing a pair of Coral Toe Disc Blazes from the COA collab but looks like pairs are drying up and prices are getting crazy.

Back
Top Bottom