Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Congrats, my wife due on the 22.. however all rooms have wifi.. so i'm all set  if needed
yeah they got wifi in the room as well.. My LTE is faster there.. Copped 2.0 at the hospital while touring facilities.. But I won't be doing any of that if I'm there.. Rather just be focus on making my wife as comfortable as possible. I'll have my sister cop for me.

Damn so if the volcanos are this week i will not be buying mortars from a reseller right now. Want that windbreaker as well. Really hope i can score these

Did anyone get the Red thunderbolt T when they purchased White Laber part II items online?

they gave me the red shirt, but that was only after they couldn't fulfill my order cause they said the black bolt mercer pant was sold out of my size and couldnt send me that after i already paid for it. but they refunded it and gave it to me for free.

Thanks for the confirmed date! Will these be an online release or just in-store? Thinking of buying a plane ticket lol.

Back
Top Bottom