Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I remember having Friday morning classes in college—was never a fan of them, but I recall specifically choosing M/W/F classes for specific courses because of certain professors and their ratings.
I'm not a fan of no morning classes lol, I wake up at 3pm everyday except for a sneaker release

Anyone else feel that the back of the Mercers (Waist band) sit a little low? Like you are forced to have the sag look when wearing them? I have the tan and olive pair and they are both like that. Makes me hesitant to try for the black pair. Might have to try another brand like Publish.
Publish is garbage.. Zanerobe all the way..

Quote:

Originally Posted by pleasegetdown  

THANKS BRO. So 10?

I guess that would depend on your time zone.. If you are in Central, then yes..
Noob question time. Do they tweet the link or do you pretty much just run onto the site with a quickness and look for 'em. 

Read somewhere that volcanos were coming to HAL in AUS, so might be first rf ww release?

Last edited:
just checked ebay and see that there are 3 sellers that are taking pre orders with 300 being the cheapest....makes me wonder if they have bots for shopify?

just checked ebay and see that there are 3 sellers that are taking pre orders with 300 being the cheapest....makes me wonder if they have bots for shopify?
could be just regular NYC resellers who cop in store. I could put a preorder on eBay and if someone pays me I just get their size. Of course if someone offers em more in person they just refund your money.

Regarding that eBay listing: "26 people are viewing this item per hour."

Wow. A lot of people might be interested.

Yes the Gel Lyte V - Volcanoes, will be instore at Highs and Lows limit to a approx 26 pairs , 2-3 in each size from 7-13. Pairs will be raffled.

There are some rumors of the volcanos releasing in Europe (particularly in Germany) , has anyone heard any of this?

Hi

Just wondering If anybody had experience of buying via pre-order and do they usually come off? I am really thinking about going down this route to buy the Volcanos and would welcome any information.

Back
Top Bottom