Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I WAS THINKING OF OFFING MY USED MIAMI PRICE FOR THAT PRICE

BEEN SELLING ALOT OF MY COLLECTION. ONE CONSISTENT THING THOUGHT IS, LOTTA LOWBALLERS AND FLAKERS IN NJ
Hook me up with that #NT/#IG follower discount
glasses.gif
LOL IDK IF THEYLL FIT U. HMU ON IG. GET OUR JASON KIDD FOR TWO 2ND ROUND DISCUSSION TYPE STEEZ ON

assuming from the pics? or you have your pair and the quality seems iffy?

The gold scratches off when your shoe gets scratched... it's leather, when it gets scratched, the top layer comes off. There's no chipping, it's not paint.

I've worn my several times already and there are scratches on it.. if you take a microscope, kneel down and put it right to my shoe and stare at it in the direct sunlight, you'll see the scratches.

i called the comment asinine because he is purely speculating on his feelings...they probably do scuff. don't all kicks scuff?

My boy's pair has his label created,and is receiving tomorrow. Hopefully I can get my label created before Friday so I can rock my jersey on the 4th of July.

if you got 2 different confirmation numbers then its 2 separate shipping.

late 107 is shipped and mid 108 is also shipped. early 106 and early 107 still not shipped. 

Not necessarily. My #106xxx shipped yesterday and gonna arrive today. My #107xxx haven't shipped yet. Hoping they get shipped out today tho

Not necessarily. My #106xxx shipped yesterday and gonna arrive today. My #107xxx haven't shipped yet. Hoping they get shipped out today tho

What? I don't think you understood what I wrote, I was replying to peterjc who accidentally ordered 2 pairs and only got tracking for 1, he thinks they're 2 shoes in 1 package. And I said that if he got 2 separate order confirmation, then he will get 2 separate shipping packages. So I don't get where your order numbers come into play

^thought you were saying kith has shipped out all 107xxx which I was pointing out there was no real order to how they are shipping them out. My bad misread your post

Back
Top Bottom