Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah you aren't getting the shoes, expect your money to be added back to your card between 8-10 business days
Man you serious has the label been created for all the order #? I email kith customer service smh didn't even take the time to reply

i wonder who will be the first person example...

I don't really get the logic behind no talking about tracking, i know it can overtake the thread for a bit but everyone is excited to get their shoes. I feel like if you dont like it then exit the thread until its over. Almost nobody will talk about anything else so why not just let people post? The restrictions on posts on NT is the most ridiculous out of all the forums im apart of but whatever that's just how i feel. (Cue the leave if you don't like it posts -- not the point)

Last edited:
Yeah you aren't getting the shoes, expect your money to be added back to your card between 8-10 business days
Man you serious has the label been created for all the order #? I email kith customer service smh didn't even take the time to reply

happened to me with the coves. if you didn't get an email confirmation of your order then youre not getting the shoes

if you got charged its the auth charge and it will be released in a week or so

happened to me with the coves. if you didn't get an email confirmation of your order then youre not getting the shoes

if you got charged its the auth charge and it will be released in a week or so
yea it was prob just an authorization hold if you did not receive a confirmation from, kith. double check your spam ( I think there was another guy on here who overlooked his confirmation email.)

either way, they aren't gonna take your money and not send the shoe, I know my bank will just say "processing" until it is officially gone

I don't really get the logic behind no talking about tracking, i know it can overtake the thread for a bit but everyone is excited to get their shoes. I feel like if you dont like it then exit the thread until its over. Almost nobody will talk about anything else so why not just let people post? The restrictions on posts on NT is the most ridiculous out of all the forums im apart of but whatever that's just how i feel. (Cue the leave if you don't like it posts -- not the point)
lol it doesn't bother me really, if people didn't start posting, I prob wouldn't have checked my status until later in the week since kith is usually slow. however, I got good news. lol.

all I want is the people who said they were getting em today, to post up pics! wanna see how everybodys pair arrived lol.

lol it doesn't bother me really, if people didn't start posting, I prob wouldn't have checked my status until later in the week since kith is usually slow. however, I got good news. lol.

Same here.

Cause most NTers are idiots.

You really wanna see 10 pages of:

Got my tracking !

Why aren't they delivered yet!

Omg it's taking for ever!

(Ordered sat)

Where are my shoes ?!

Like people don't understand it takes time to process, pick and pack shoes / clothes / products from 100s of orders.

If you got a order number, just be patient.

I get your point. It personally doesn't bother me though.

Last edited:
The pairs I oop'd to a homie will be here tomorrow.. shipping was super quick this time around..

I'm just glad I didn't have to make him wait a long time.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 JUST CAME IN 

Back
Top Bottom