Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

need Willmax to chime in...  the all important question is sizing.. like the  shorts and the hoody's

Last edited:
It's all artsy, but you can barely see the clothes... Was looking forward to the Bleecker shorts, but they look blah... Def copping those ts though.

at what point later this week should i start worrying about my kfe order not being shipped? seems like everyone either here or fb groups have at least received tracking info.

Last edited:
Puma date still the 18th?
good question.
i'm liking those bleeker shorts
smokin.gif
im not sure yet. I wish they were quilted
Drop your IG folks!

Internationalchestday
y0itzflip

at what point later this week should i start worrying about my kfe order not being shipped? seems like everyone either here or fb groups have at least received tracking info.

Pepper your angus for cancellation but early oop/ preorder or next collab

If it's a pack can I call dibs on the pair u don't want?

i thought i wanted the shoes..on the fence now.
probably pass on everything.

never liked any of the apparel from RF so thats an easy pass
I'm with you on this one. The V's look decent, but nothing really special about them. 

You gotta give it to the man, he definitely has the support of his niche group. I could never justify $84 for sweat shorts or $100+ on flimsy hoodies.

His prices are straight up crazy.
eek.gif

Haha yea man I saw the post u out I my IG

I was out in queens with all the paisas

Sadderday came early for me

How limited do we think these V's will actually be? More or less than the USA/Brazils? I'm thinking less for it seems a lot will pass, but for $120 you can't pass up that.

How limited do we think these V's will actually be? More or less than the USA/Brazils? I'm thinking less for it seems a lot will pass, but for $120 you can't pass up that.
you'll be fine. imo they'll sit for a bit like the kayanos but then again the V is a much more wanted model. if you're up on the website right at the dot at 11 you'll be completely fine for the release. 

Back
Top Bottom