Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah if you are up you should be okay.
But these will definitely go faster than the kayanos. The kayanos were like 150 weren't they?
The v is a much more sought after model and these simple cws are will have people buying them with the "why not" attitude even if they don't like them that much.

Thanks for the heads up fellas. I feel pretty confident about scoring a pair. I'm not even a 100% sold to be honest, but we'll see what happens!

Those long white socks with those v's
laugh.gif
looks like somthing my dad would wear
lol. Yea I don't get it. Apparently a lot of people wear high socks with their asics though. I don't get it. To each his own. lol.

at what point later this week should i start worrying about my kfe order not being shipped? seems like everyone either here or fb groups have at least received tracking info.
Have you e-mailed them? I was worried, too, so I e-mailed them and surprisingly they got back to me quick and my tracking information was up within 24 hours. They will be here today. Also, I had a somewhat large order. Not sure if you do, too, or if that even matters. Everyone else in my state got their kicks last week though.

Have you e-mailed them? I was worried, too, so I e-mailed them and surprisingly they got back to me quick and my tracking information was up within 24 hours. They will be here today. Also, I had a somewhat large order. Not sure if you do, too, or if that even matters. Everyone else in my state got their kicks last week though.

yeah, email them. Mine are gonna be delivered tomorrow...wish i had em for july 4 :smh:

I'm with you on this one. The V's look decent, but nothing really special about them. 

You gotta give it to the man, he definitely has the support of his niche group. I could never justify $84 for sweat shorts or $100+ on flimsy hoodies.

His prices are straight up crazy.
eek.gif

yea, I WANT to like a pair of shorts, since I like to support kith, but really don't, at least not frm these pics. and the V...ill prob pass on them, not feeling the colors so much
Yeah if you are up you should be okay.
But these will definitely go faster than the kayanos. The kayanos were like 150 weren't they?
The v is a much more sought after model and these simple cws are will have people buying them with the "why not" attitude even if they don't like them that much.
hope, I don't cop cuz "why not" lol

lol. Yea I don't get it. Apparently a lot of people wear high socks with their asics though. I don't get it. To each his own. lol.
looks terrible

Those Sebagos look dope, wish they had a better picture of them. Probably gonna cop a pair sine i need another pair of boat shoes, (hopefully they aren't limited) but those kith shirts look hella dope

it's annoying how they have a lookbook, and then wait a few days before having pics of just the items themselves (not modeled by someone)...wish we got both at the same time...

Got mine today also. Not much to add except that I'm extremely happy I stuck with my regular GL III size. Y'all are crazy if you think these fit big enough to warrant sizing down. 

anyone think the classic logo tees are gonna go by fast?  debating if i should order online or take a trip there. won't be able to hit up the store til thursday

anyone think the classic logo tees are gonna go by fast?  debating if i should order online or take a trip there. won't be able to hit up the store til thursday
most likely not, there are a lot of different colorways and the last time kith dropped apparel it's still sitting on their site.

most likely not, there are a lot of different colorways and the last time kith dropped apparel it's still sitting on their site.

The tees were some of the first to go with the indigo label drops even though the rest is sitting for the most part.
I feel like most if that stuff is still around because he released a bunch of sweatpants and non-breathable nylon shirts at the start of summer. *insert Kermit here*

did a search but couldn't find any info. how do kith t-shirts fit?

i'm about 6', 175lbs, average size build. should i go with a medium or large? thanks in advance!

Hahah what? ^

Sneaker design is more on the lines of art...you are asking a question as if he were a pro athlete.

Back
Top Bottom