Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

tee's are nice but for $50+ a piece after ship and tax, idk man 
sick.gif

no way i'm buying tees at that price. madness.. i'll just screen print my own and no one will know the difference. lol

the hester hoody would be alright if it didn't have that material on the whole back and the giant kith logo, in the preview they don't even show the back tryna fool people lol

only looking to cop the bleeker shorts and maybe white tee with black logo

I get why he made the asics but wish he made more, like a spain and germany cw...wishful thinkin for 2018
nerd.gif

i've seen some brazils in my size for retail + shipping

but more often around $210-230 at the lowest

really upset - my (international) kfe order was cancelled Tuesday night NYC time (no GT2) - now they shipped only the pair of socks for 50 bucks (including shipping).... wtf

Last edited:
gotta love the no explanation email just money back, now to wait a whole week before money actually gets back to me.

really upset - my (international) kfe order was cancelled Tuesday night NYC time (no GT2) - now they shipped only the pair of socks for 50 bucks (including shipping).... wtf
can't stop laughing. i feel sorry for you man! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

unbelievable 

thx man... not the first time this happened but in the past, but alsways within 48 hours... with all the bs talking about improved shipping

Damn, I can't even describe how much that sucks. I made sure to get in touch with them right away cuz I would've been pissed to only be receiving socks. Do you know if they'll already sent out your package? Maybe there's still time to cancel.

Why not just hold the Hoodies for another month or so and drop them for the fall/winter...

What summer collection has that many hoodies in it? The color schemes on a couple of the hoodies are NASTY!

But its summer colors on winter garments...and $60 bucks shipped for a T shirt...Ronnie is the man but...this time

im seeing a lot of people on facebook groups selling there asics brazil RF in haist now for cheap lol.

No surprise. Regardless of Brazil's loss. People cop RF assuming they can sell for double the next day. But with so many pairs for sale floating out there, nobody paying that. During the couple weeks after the release, kids with no real money start to panic and need to off their pairs to afford the next release. Everybody undercutting everybody. Give it a few months - a year from now and resell on both KFE releases will be up there. It's actually quite comical to watch the cycle on every release

side note, those windbreakers are tough!

Last edited:
THAT'S F'D UP BRAH

Last edited:
It looks like the great jones short is made out of a swim trunk like material. But the description makes it sound like not so much...

the hester hoody would be alright if it didn't have that material on the whole back and the giant kith logo, in the preview they don't even show the back tryna fool people lol

only looking to cop the bleeker shorts and maybe white tee with black logo

I get why he made the asics but wish he made more, like a spain and germany cw...wishful thinkin for 2018:nerd:  

This right here was dead set on copping until you said this, so I investigated and yeah pass on the hoodie. Smh. He tweeting up a storm tryna hype this this haha

I know for major shoe drops, they only ship to your billing address. Anyone know if they enforce that for these clothing drops too?

Back
Top Bottom