Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronald really expressing this drop this morning on twitter
roll.gif

I wanted to throw my phone this morning when I was getting my last 1/2 hour of sleep. Dude knows this collection trash and most of his clothing is trash so he tries to push it heavy.

HE DID THE SAME TWITTER/IG BOMB OF ORODUCT PICS W KFE

YALL BEED TO STOP TOMBOUT DESPERATE

YET ALL FOLLOW AND GOT HIM ON MOBILE NOTIFICATION

I wanted to throw my phone this morning when I was getting my last 1/2 hour of sleep. Dude knows this collection trash and most of his clothing is trash so he tries to push it heavy.
thanks for saying what needed to be said.

not to mention dropping fall stuff and were not even half way through summer.

Last edited:

thanks for saying what needed to be said.

not to mention dropping fall stuff and were not even half way through summer.
Yessir, RF d-riders are too blind to see. You got 13 year old kids from NYC wanting to cop Sebago's so they can rock it with their outfit from Zumiez.

Ronnie Fieg has done great sneaker collaborations and Mercers are a masterpiece imo. But i'm not gonna act like his entire collection is dope when most of his pieces look generic as hell. Although, I will say, a couple pieces from the KFE collection were dope.

Idk, I'm just very loyal when it comes to clothing. target/uniqlo v-necks, supreme, and stussy. Thats all i need

And if I'm spending the absurd prices he's asking for on clothing, they better be supreme pieces

Last edited:

Yessir, RF d-riders are too blind to see. You got 13 year old kids from NYC wanting to cop Sebago's so they can rock it with their outfit from Zumiez.

Ronnie Fieg has done great sneaker collaborations and Mercers are a masterpiece imo. But i'm not gonna act like his entire collection is dope when most of his pieces look generic as hell. Although, I will say, a couple pieces from the KFE collection were dope.

Idk, I'm just very loyal when it comes to clothing. target/uniqlo v-necks, supreme, and stussy. Thats all i need

And if I'm spending the absurd prices he's asking for on clothing, they better be supreme pieces
haha its rough rolling up to these releases seeing dudes in kith uniforms.

his stuff is a little too amateur high fashion to me. not my thing. for those kids into that stuff, great for them. just how I see that stuff.

mercers and bleeckers are another story though. that just shows how simplicity is key.

hes great at coloring shoes though.

Ronsalino blowing up my phone this morning, I want that grey ocean T, but not for 60 shipped or whatever it comes out to :smh:

Anyone else feeling the red schooners? The mint ones are nice but I wish they were a little darker. I really wish Ronaldinho would show pics without the Kith filter...:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom