Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

says who? I got the miamis no problem

Because they produced massive amounts of Miamis and Knicks, these took minutes to sell out as opposed to a minute. And this was definitely a hypebeast shoe(s) when people in the hood only know Asics by these two releases.
I am not impressed.

Because they produced massive amounts of Miamis and Knicks, these took minutes to sell out as opposed to a minute. And this was definitely a hypebeast shoe(s) when people in the hood only know Asics by these two releases.
I am not impressed.

You sound dumb as hell. Cause a shoe is KNOWN to people or it shed light on another brand that makes it a hypebeast shoe?
You can say that with every Jordan brand and Nike basketball release since 86. That would make everyone in and out the hood a hypebeast cause they know about a specific shoe.

I am not impressed by your ridiculous train of thought.

I am not impressed.
wow this guy

New info

RF X NB 1600

Dark Purple toe

Black leather on the back

Pink and Beige Side panels

I hope my boy is wrong, not feeling those colors

Not a big fan of the 1600s either, but lets wait for pictures before we make an opinion on the shoe. 

1600 is not a dope model but let's see what they look like...Will, these dropping in November?

Last edited:
New info
RF X NB 1600
Dark Purple toe
Black leather on the back
Pink and Beige Side panels

I hope my boy is wrong, not feeling those colors

I liked how the 1600's turned out on the Benjamin's and the comfort on the 1600's are great. But that color combo doesn't sound to appealing.

I guess it depends on how truly VNDS they are. I personally hate that term just because it's so subjective. To some it can mean worn once, to others it could be up to 10 times.

That said, the Miamis are a better shoe in my opinion. The Volcanos are nice, but you can find many similar/comparable shoes. The Miamis are pretty unique.

does $290 + shipping for a VNDS RF miami sounds reasonable? still thinking whether i should buy it or try my luck on the volcano GLV ...
if the rest of them looks like the front, i would say its a very fair deal! i woud def buy a 12 for that price in this condition to double up! 

Toes look pretty busted on those miamis. Almost like they got dirty, and dude tried to clean em and ****** up... I wouldn't do it.

TWO NEWBS.

ROSHE RUNS ARE GARBAGE.

WHY ARE THERE NEWBS IN THIS THREAD.

I$$ IS THAT WAY >>>>>>
Chill out man. Roshes are actually a amazing shoes. There are new fans of Fiegs shoes therefore they come here to discuss it. Nothing wrong with it.

Oh and tell those DB folks I ain't go nowhere, just more active on Styleforum.

Back
Top Bottom