Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

already have the navy w/ black cuffs...and these are too similar. was hopin' for the blackout pair, but oh well...i get to save my monies for another week...

hope all of you who want this color (or missed out before) is able to cop...

You guys think i'd have a issue getting the Rope laces from the Asic V release? I seriously just want the laces

You guys think i'd have a issue getting the Rope laces from the Asic V release? I seriously just wayournt the laces

you're Probably going to take a shot at buying the shoes. Dont think kith/anyone would sell..even if they did, be ready to pay $$

Last edited:
However it clearly says: "very limited quantities exclusively at Kith NYC stores and KithNYC.com"

yeah, you're probably right. i guess i was holdin' out hope when a few other posters said that they know of other shops gettin' them...but those may just be a friends and family type of deal. like how ronnie gets hooked up by other sneaker boutiques with their respective collabs, so he just returns the favor in kind (only makes sense to do so right). don't think any of this asics get release by anyone but kith...

anyways, good luck to everyone tryin' for these on friday...and i know this isn't the asics thread to ask about sizing, but from what i've read, the majority of the opinions are either go with tts (for a snug fit) or .5 size up (for lil' bit of extra room) correct? hopefully those of you who picked up the latest og cw's can chime in on that (and maybe provide your respective sizes that's ideal for you in gel-lyte iii's and gt-ii's)...

thanks in advance!

copped navy from Soho. seen volcanos on feet and meek mill shopping. pretty good morning so far
Just out of curiosity, who had the volcanos on?

@UrBetterthenME I think you'd probably have the best luck finding someone that gets a pair and swaps in the flat laces, still a longshot kinda

Just out of curiosity, who had the volcanos on?

@UrBetterthenME I think you'd probably have the best luck finding someone that gets a pair and swaps in the flat laces, still a longshot kinda
Yeah man, I like the shoe, but I fear missing out on them. At least having the laces would be cool in my book. I could throw it on another pair of asics.

The release info that was posted for the volcanos is damn near useless. Doesn't mention when theyre doing that damn list

Back
Top Bottom