Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

you can bet the seller is in this thread sweatin' 
laugh.gif

Hey guys, been lurking for a year or so now, but haven't really got to making an account before now..

I bought the KFE USA's in a US9 when they first dropped.. I normally go for a 8-9 in asics, but heard these are fitting big.. Do you reckon they're going to fit me (maybe if I insert a sole?).. I haven't seen my pair yet, since I got em shipped to my parents house, but I'm going home in a week and I'm getting pretty excited to see them!
THEY FIT TRUE TO SIZE 

you can bet the seller is in this thread sweatin' :lol:

right lol he's an experienced reseller which is the odd thing 59+ transactions 100% feedback (various limited asics and etc) but made a newb "mistake" by not setting a reserve now he's trying to make me seem like im the "bad guy" in my eBay pm :rofl:

Last edited:
make sure you pay, cause then you can leave negative feedback. haha! of course with cc, so that you can dispute it much more quickly if the guy doesn't refund. but, he will.

Last edited:

that's not how an auction works.

if the seller is not going to honor his sale, he shouldn't be selling on Ebay in the first place.
I'm not trying to defend the seller or anything but since there's so many buyers who flake on eBay, I can't really bash him for doing that.

I think this is part of using the eBay. Buyers and sellers flake all the time and  you just have to deal with it. It sucks I know.

right lol he's an experienced reseller which is the odd thing 59+ transactions 100% feedback (various limited asics and etc) but made a newb "mistake" by not setting a reserve now he's trying to make me seem like im the "bad guy" in my eBay pm
roll.gif
Experience = 59+ Feedback

I want to know what thats makes me then 

are those hats only instore?
I actually called KITH about those and they are indeed in-store only.  They won't take phone orders on them either.  

Slight glimmer of hope though: 

Saw someone ask Andy Oliver about them yesterday and he said he has no idea WHEN they will hit the website, but when they do it will be tweeted out by their KITHSET twitter handle.

I actually called KITH about those and they are indeed in-store only.  They won't take phone orders on them either.  

Slight glimmer of hope though: 

Saw someone ask Andy Oliver about them yesterday and he said he has no idea WHEN they will hit the website, but when they do it will be tweeted out by their KITHSET twitter handle.
Quote:

i was told they sold out in store, at least for the specific cap..so maybe this is why they never went online?
thanks. ill swing by the store and check it out.

I was there this weekend and completely forgot.

need that black one.

Last edited:
it's clear he's an "experienced" reseller by looking at his feedback and the in depth comments left my his buyers or is that not logical to you?
He only has 21 positive feedbacks as a seller...59 total feedbacks doesn't mean it all comes from selling.  Even if he has 59 feedbacks all from selling that really doesn't make him an "experienced" reseller.  Definitely a reseller, but a dumb one indeed - I mean, look at his completed items.  Unless he works or gets a discount off Kith, I don't see how he profits.  Based on what he sold, I guess his only come up is the Supreme foams and the Fieg Mints, but that's about it.  I hope dumb resellers doesn't equate to them being "experienced".

Experience = 59+ Feedback

I want to know what thats makes me then 
Auction style listings are pretty much dead unless it's something serious raer where no pairs have come up for a long long while. 

BIN price and PP invoice off-ebay haggling is the only way to go.

No prob for @el3ctronick

The hat was in store indeed. They sold real fast. They only have the ones that says Kith or the Red Us/Just
But this was as of the weekend not sure if they're still there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom