Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

185 is a great price. I think NY shipped was 190ish for the brazils.

pumas..

These shoes gotta come with the nicest dustbag...

They're exactly what RonRon told us they would be... Plain (white/black), nice leather, unbranded.

I've been trying to get away from the fruity pastel colors he likes to use, so for me these are exactly what I needed.

No prob for @el3ctronick

The hat was in store indeed. They sold real fast. They only have the ones that says Kith or the Red Us/Just
But this was as of the weekend not sure if they're still there

If anybody can pick me up a Red Us let me know i would appreciate it.

Have to say that the leather on these is quite good. The shoe looks like crap when you first open the box because they're laced so tightly, but look much better when opened up and swapped for the included rope laces.

Haven't seen too many detail pics is here so I snapped some quick pics to show some detail...

if anyone is looking to trade, I need to swap these 11 for a 10. The sizing on these is ridiculous.

View media item 1104717
View media item 1104718
View media item 1104719
View media item 1104720
View media item 1104721
View media item 1104722

i personally love the idea of (and own) monochromatic shoes, but i wish RF would have picked a different silhouette. Puma was probably the only brand that would let him "deconstruct" their work.

Steal. Got mine for $210 shipped.

size? And where did you cop?

Some dude in the RF facebook group was trying to unload an 11.5 for cheap.
got em off a reseller that was trying to get them off his hands they are size 7.5 and the prices are really low rn for the Brazils now is probably the best time to buy em before they shoot back up

Is it only me or this DSM x RF collab not that impressive? *kanye shrug*
if u mean its not reselling like his other jawnz....

eyes.gif

Haha waxed laces it is.
This is the most excited I have been for a release in a while.

Basically what the others said. These are huge for an 11. Pretty much every track style/running shoe I have ever bought was a size 11, and fit me perfect. These in a size 11 could pass for a 12. I have way more room than expected.

I'm just bummed because now, I have to go through the dreadful process of selling and buying a new pair....AKA I'll have to spend extra money just to get the shoe....probably just sell them off and be done with them. Sad, because this is a dope shoe.
I am a 12 and my 11.5s fit perfectly. 

Whats next for Ronald, its been over 48 hours and no teaser photo? Guess cause he gotta new girl n all he too busy n stuff.

Considering trading my pair of Daytonas for a pair of the black achromatics...not sure if there's a market for that trade though, since it's pretty specific lol

Back
Top Bottom