Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

He doesnt sell he just wants trades... dont know why he asks for 1600 if he is not taking them.. but thanks dude

Last edited:
[/quote]
Was anyone's order for the Puma's cancelled?  I managed to win an auction for a pair on eBay for slightly under retail and the guy sent me a cancellation request claiming KITH cancelled his order and he forgot to end the auction. 

He probably just doesn't want to sell it for under retail. Refuse the cancellation, see if he gives in and if not, leave him negative feedback and move on.

Last edited:
He probably just doesn't want to sell it for under retail. Refuse the cancellation, see if he gives in and if not, leave him negative feedback and move on.[/quote]
I figured as much--I just wanted to see if that had actually happened to anyone

no super green gl3.. but super green along with super red and blue on a different model plus that selvedge gl5 and the rumored adidas and new balance collab.. wordonthetown

not for me. sold my pair for 260.

but then refunded his money because I wanted to keep them.
even if you ended up keeping them... how is $260 not a flop?

retail plus shipping was $195 no?  paypal fees, shipping, etc.. you prob would've made $40-50.

I guess we just have different definitions of "flop". 

even if you ended up keeping them... how is $260 not a flop?

retail plus shipping was $195 no?  paypal fees, shipping, etc.. you prob would've made $40-50.

I guess we just have different definitions of "flop". 
I was under the impression people couldn't get rid of these for over retail. 50 bucks seemed good to me.

but I also don't try and sell shoes, so I couldn't care less.

anyway...

think the hats will be coming out with the new Vs?

Last edited:

I hate you people. I hate you people so much. I post two photos of shoes I had previously scrapped; threw in the trash heap, considered garbage, have already caused rampant speculation and got the proverbial hype train rolling. The animosity  I feel towards you lemmings has reached a boiling point. First and foremost I like money, who doesn't? And no this is not a Jew joke, shut up. Secondly I like doing awesome things, again who doesn't? My conflict comes that I need to design shoes to sell to make said money. This drastically cuts into the time I have to do awesome things. So since I dubbed the summer of 2014 as "the Summer of Ronnie", I made the decision to stop given a **** about my shoe designs. 

Look, an all gold shoes, wow haven't I done that before. Yep. A Brazil inspired Asics, wow, didn't Asics do two of those also? And yet you guys ate these rehashes right up. Thank you! Those XT-2's. No, that wasn't some statement of quality over branding. HAHAHAHA. I was hanging with Victor Cruz when the color palettes were due for those. I sold you fools blank shoes. I couldn't believe it. But I sincerely thank you. Now, my girl has been hollering at me to settle down, even talking kids. Scary ****. I can't focus on shoes when I am being faced with the prospect of fatherhood. I need to focus all my time on drinking instead. Luckily I found some boxes of old samples I had pretty much forgot about. Enjoy. I once deemed these to poor for prior release, but now I assure you these will be the most premium, made from love GLV's ever.

Love,

Ronnie  
@joelom  I hope so. Been waitin for those hats.

Last edited:
Y'all get y'all's shoe trees from ikea or what? Wish I had one near I'm tryna get a hold of some and they don't ship of course. Smh.

Yeah, most of these dudes rocking the ikeas.

I MIGHT be making the trip to IKEA this weekend. I know another NTer asked for some. If it's not a ton, i can grab some for you as well my man
You guys actually keep the shoe trees in or just for pics and stuff? Do you find it necessary to keep them in? I've never noticed a problem with sneakers really losing shape and those plastic joints aren't going to do anything for moisture. 

You guys actually keep the shoe trees in or just for pics and stuff? Do you find it necessary to keep them in? I've never noticed a problem with sneakers really losing shape and those plastic joints aren't going to do anything for moisture. 

I second this. If anything, it seems like those shoe trees would stretch out the length over time.

Back
Top Bottom