Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so similar to coves and mints...

couple that with the fact that old colorways are getting rehashed left and right...

yeah...

doing it big, yo... mega creativity in 2014...

beast on tho, y'all... beast on...

laugh.gif
 +1

I'm going to laugh if sage has nothing to do with this shoe and dude was just at a place called sage when he took that pic. I'm pretty sure the caption said "at Sage".

I'm going to laugh if sage has nothing to do with this shoe and dude was just at a place called sage when he took that pic. I'm pretty sure the caption said "at Sage".
The newest pic he uploaded says "sage", so I'm pretty sure that's the name. 

It was only the first picture that said "@ sage"

Edit: Someone beat me to it

Last edited:
Oh, didn't see the caption on that one. I guess I won't be laughing then. Thanks for the info.

I think that's what he's referring to. A non announced kith strike like he did for the games. Also it'd be better if they did it off kith set cause that has significantly less followers.

I think that's what he's referring to. A non announced kith strike like he did for the games. Also it'd be better if they did it off kith set cause that has significantly less followers.
They've done it off kithset before if I'm remembering correctly.  Ron would tweet " #kithstrike" and then the kithset twitter handle would tweet the link

Back
Top Bottom