Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The release info that was posted for the volcanos is damn near useless. Doesn't mention when theyre doing that damn list

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when they did the list for the Flamingo release, wasn't there already a line outside of the store before they even announced the in-store release details?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when they did the list for the Flamingo release, wasn't there already a line outside of the store before they even announced the in-store release details?
I wasn't there I'm not sure but I think so

Just out of curiosity, who had the volcanos on?

@UrBetterthenME I think you'd probably have the best luck finding someone that gets a pair and swaps in the flat laces, still a longshot kinda
Don't know any names but he was behind the counter wearing all black, snapback on. 

As for sizing I went up .5 on the GLVs but wear true in the GL3. Overall very comfortable but still snug enough to rock unlaced 

I'm currently trying to negotiate a trade for High Risk's.  How much cash should I be adding on top of pass as DS St. Alfred's with OG all for pass as DS High Risk's with OG all?

because kith and fieg are predictable,  release info on monday, sign up wednesday, actual release friday. makes me miss them random kithstrikes of his collabs

I'm currently trying to negotiate a trade for High Risk's.  How much cash should I be adding on top of pass as DS St. Alfred's with OG all for pass as DS High Risk's with OG all?
i wouldnt add any cash it seems like a fair trade if both kicks are in same condition.

not enough IMO.
and people wonder why retail and resale prices are through the roof  
laugh.gif

how hard will it be to get the Ronnie Fied "Volcanos" online?  is it even worth trying.??  really love the way those shoes look, but I am not going to go through hoops to try and get them.

how hard will it be to get the Ronnie Fied "Volcanos" online?  is it even worth trying.??  really love the way those shoes look, but I am not going to go through hoops to try and get them.
i never understood why people ask questions like this.  do you want people to tell you "dont even bother. you dont have a chance."

if you like em, just try to get em.  simple as that.

i never understood why people ask questions like this.  do you want people to tell you "dont even bother. you dont have a chance."

if you like em, just try to get em.  simple as that.
No, I want you to tell me,  yes these shoes will sell out instantly/issues with purchasing the shoe or can you just logon and purchase the shoe at 11:01 without a hastle.. basically the level of difficulty in this release.. for example if you asked me if the lebron xI were going to be hard to get, iw ould say no.. but if you asked me if the lebron xl forging irons were going to be hard to get i would say yes..

I never purchased these before, so just asking..

No, I want you to tell me,  yes these shoes will sell out instantly/issues with purchasing the shoe or can you just logon and purchase the shoe at 11:01 without a hastle.. basically the level of difficulty in this release.. for example if you asked me if the lebron xI were going to be hard to get, iw ould say no.. but if you asked me if the lebron xl forging irons were going to be hard to get i would say yes..

I never purchased these before, so just asking..
you got a solid 10minutes after the drop.

if you can checkout in that time youre safe. 
pimp.gif

his responses were pointless..
as that other dude just stated if you want the shoes just try all RF releases are hard. be on at 11 and your 50/50 ive gotten the last two and it felt easy others didn't get through to either so just try if you actually want a pair if
you get a pair you get a pair if not, on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom