Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

correct me if im wrong but for the KFE drop didnt you need to use the twitter link bc they wouldnt show up with the rest of the collection otherwise?

I'll never forget that release. Woke up, was taking my morning dump, and saw the info on SNEAKERNEWS of all places. I thought I was **** out of luck by then. It was already 10 mins into the release. Wiped like the wind and was able to still cop.

I'll never forget that release. Woke up, was taking my morning dump, and saw the info on SNEAKERNEWS of all places. I thought I was **** out of luck by then. It was already 10 mins into the release. Wiped like the wind and was able to still cop.
Since ECP I have only missed on flamingos...because of the morning dump. 
laugh.gif

correct me if im wrong but for the KFE drop didnt you need to use the twitter link bc they wouldnt show up with the rest of the collection otherwise?
nope. my first hyped release and got both pairs by sitting on the kith homepage and refreshing. wasnt logged in and even got my pw wrong the first time lol. 

ill admit it didnt show up at 11 on the dot. still went smooth first try, no errors. 

Last edited:
^ nice

i guessed that the back heel panel was pink where the sage is...

willmax?

you should put that on twitter or IG and watch it spread like wildfire

Last edited:
no i was saying i imagined that the back heel where it is green would be that pinkish color.

i said sage at first but im not even sure which color is sage. haha

and i imagined that because he keeps hiding the heel in all his pictures and willmax said, "wait til we see the back"

Last edited:
yeah something of that sort...that looks good. either way

and not to be picky but the laces are the light green in the pics

Last edited:
whoops forgot about that picture...damn it. i liked the pink heel

Last edited:
seems like the pink is in the name branding and maybe the outline of the tiger stripes? maybe the sole as well..

I'm thinking a pink sole as well. An entire midsole would be way too much unless it was a very light, toned down pink

from all the preview pics I'm really digging the Sage's. Can't wait for the drop, haven't copped anything in a while so these will be a nice treat. and if the rumors of a second shoe (hopefully rose golds pray to based god) are true that would be an even sweeter addition. can't wait for the 23'rd. 

Back
Top Bottom