Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You guys can roast me all you want but I think the palm tree short sleeve button down looks fresh, unfortunately a little late to drop.  

Can't wait for sages and rose golds.
I do have a question, what is the consensus on the clarks he did as far as fit?
I want both pairs in a 12 but want to make sure that they will fit. I have wide feet.

has anyone here used skrill to pay?  got a seller trying to sell me a pair of glv volcano but he only accepts skrill.  looks like a scam to me.  checked their website and it doesn't seem like they provide any buyer protection

has anyone here used skrill to pay?  got a seller trying to sell me a pair of glv volcano but he only accepts skrill.  looks like a scam to me.  checked their website and it doesn't seem like they provide any buyer protection
Never use skrill!

Tell him to do paypal otherwise don't make the deal

Skrill = Scam

I need shoe friends.

Haha I know I only have a cpl friends who like kicks and they're mostly jordan heads. I do have one asics/runner friend but it's always weird like "hey bro, let's take some iPhone pics of our shoes" :lol: maybe after all these years of wdywt and shoe pics I should invest in a real camera :\

ronnie has got to have better ideas for his apparel than that.  everything has been done a million zillion times already.  the all over print is exhausted and leopard print was like 2 summers ago.

sheesh...dissapointing to say the least. forreal palm trees and paisley print? his clothing line has no direction at all. its just a bunch of stuff grabbed from all over the place.

ronnie has got to have better ideas for his apparel than that.  everything has been done a million zillion times already.  the all over print is exhausted and leopard print was like 2 summers ago.
sheesh...dissapointing to say the least. forreal palm trees and paisley print? his clothing line has no direction at all. its just a bunch of stuff grabbed from all over the place.

Repped for truth.

Nah bro, he fine. One of his friends sho me doe. hahahah. you're welcome everyone for the early sneak

clean shot.
I need shoe friends.

seriously I'm just glad my boys are into runners like me...

super jelly of my homies super reds :smh:

but then again he's jelly about some RF collabs that i have too.

appreciate the love on the pic everybody

Back
Top Bottom