Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Last edited:
There's always a wave of newcomers 2-3 weeks before release date asking questions that have been answered thousands of times. Browse through the thread and you are bound to find your answer.

For real man I feel you. I lurked for awhile before I made an account it's easy to find out info if you just google your question then put keywords like niketalk, ronnie fieg or whatever you need. dudes just want the info fed to them. It's annoying but someone would have answered it. Best to get it out of the way ASAP. Just my opinion tho. We were all once newcomers. :smile:

i don't mind the newcomer questions if their legitimate and thought out, but it gets ridiculous when there are a million questions about sizing and time of release

Whoever was the hypebeast that Foward that pic is gonna get somebody fire. And then y'all ask why people go to Kith, Mercer and stores like that and employees never give you a straight answer. You Nig.... cant be trusted!!!

My bad bro

Someone post that side angle of the sage's again. I forgot to save it.

:lol:
awuy5k.jpg

worst rf clothes to date. anyone pick up the cheetah pants and shirt. sick

mercer 2s look sick. can't wait for them to be normal

Back
Top Bottom