Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Case N point^^

Corniest Biggest Big L fan that hates ebonics (improper spelling)
Bro, how dense are you? Let me break it down for you.. you used the word ebonics in a sentence.. I exposed you for being a middle schooler because nobody says that. You tell me to check Big L out when im not feeling racist. Hilarious considering BIg L NEVER uses the word ebonics! i am dying over here! haha

Haha I'm having a flashback to when Clark was fighting back and forth with stunna man bout toe boxes
this stuff is literally the only entertaining things that happen on NT. 

BTW stunnas NB DEF were reshaped. He was in total denial. 

Last edited:
Lmao whuuut chill out on tryin to expose 12 yo
roll.gif

yo if i ordered a pair off sebagos from kith today do you think theyd arrive by august 22

got a wedding thing i gotta go to

I keep trying to decide which one to get.. I'll be ready on release day the sages will definetly be the shoe I'm looking to get.. I just know shipping will take forever.. Any thing you can do to get the edge on things.. Just pay by paypal and follow twitter?..

The **** is going on in here :stoneface:
I'm not mad at it haha

And

yo if i ordered a pair off sebagos from kith today do you think theyd arrive by august 22

got a wedding thing i gotta go to

Uhh what type of wedding is it? I can't imagine any of those newly released sebagos would be a good choice.
Anyways I think they might if you ordered today

Last edited:
did anyone cop one of the achromatic crew necks from the puma drop? if so whats the sizing like, thinking about getting my fall shopping started and copping the all black one thats leflt

did anyone cop one of the achromatic crew necks from the puma drop? if so whats the sizing like, thinking about getting my fall shopping started and copping the all black one thats leflt
I remember Ronnie saying around the time of the Indigo drop that he changed the sizing on all his future releases to fit TTS.  I've bought a few pieces since then and what he said has been true thus far.

Back
Top Bottom