Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

It's cool Joe. I didn't take it maliciously. I knew you were trying to help.
smile.gif
:smile:

were going to have a lot of questions like this. next few weeks should be interesting...

:smile:

were going to have a lot of questions like this. next few weeks should be interesting...

Dude I'm exhausted already from all the questions. Trying to help when I can but Sheesh lol.

"Quantity..which button..twitter or banner..which looks better doe..8/23 or 8/30???"

Its madness lol

New to the forum and the GLV + Fieg collabs, just how hard will it be to cop either sneaker online @ KITH on 8/30?

Lol now I see why y'all be mad in this thread I didn't know dumb *** questions get asked like that in here..

I have fell victim to it to.. But some ppl lurk and end up posting to get they answer

Read a couple pages. Everybody like you has been asking the same pointless/already answered questions.

With all these classic colorways coming back on the GLV, what do you guys think the odds are he'll bring back the "leatherback" on the model? 

I'm out boys, catch y'all in a couple weeks with some nice DSLR pics if I can get lucky. Wish there was a mode to block posts from upcoming hypebeasts. Good luck y'all [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

All the Jordan heads....

"I think I'll try for these"

"Is FTL getting these? I don't see them on Launch Locator"

"Which colorway do you think is better?"

"What color should I get?"

I reallly, REALLY hope some Jordan head walks into FTL on 8/30 wearing some trash GR Jordans and asks the employee, "Ya'll got the new Ronnie Feeegs?"

Some guy named Jon Timbre mocked up a GLV Leatherback custom. Trying to envision it with the perforated suede on the toebox (without it being so two tone) and some premium leather as well as the grid marks behind the logo. 

I know what the hell is dropping 8/30. Just wanted to dream a little dream for the future...

Jon is a great dude. and does great work.

inspired me to do customs. hope to share them soon...

Back
Top Bottom