Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I hope at least one, sage or rose gold, have flat laces, preferably some grey laces or off white like the cove/mint pack, I can't do ropes

still debating if i want both, the back of those sages is making me change my mind. Its gonna be a game time decision 

Sages will pry be it for me, not necessarily in love with them but I am curious to see the different materials used.

Ok just one question: this is the first time I'm equally interested in both drops, has anyone ever attempted going back on line for a second ticket at KITH? Or once you get that one ticket all other chances are forfeited? 

I'm pretty sure I know the answer already, just wanna double check...

The fieg price hikes are ridiculous. I know it's only $10 bucks but if he has 4000 pairs to move that's $40k extra, prob close to one of his kith boys salary. And you know it's all profit cause asics ain't chargin no more :x

Just realized that's the same retail price as Jordans 
indifferent.gif
 Well at least he's not charging $200, even though he probably could and they would sell out no problem 

Just realized that's the same retail price as Jordans :stoneface:  Well at least he's not charging $200, even though he probably could and they would sell out no problem 

I would honestly never pay retail on a pair of Jordan's unless it's 1s.

At least with RF collabs, you know you're getting good materials that are "worth" the price hike. Regardless if y'all hate him or not.

has it even been confirmed at 170? 

Nope. Dudes have once again turned speculation into fact with no damns given.

Back
Top Bottom