Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Won't be here weekend of the release so looks like I'm gonna be going the resale/ preorder route. I've always tried for them manually but for those who remember the mint/cove release: how much were preorder prices, prices initially after release, and when do you think the best time to buy would be? Might do a preorder but it bothers me paying hundreds of dollars just for a promise

Won't be here weekend of the release so looks like I'm gonna be going the resale/ preorder route. I've always tried for them manually but for those who remember the mint/cove release: how much were preorder prices, prices initially after release, and when do you think the best time to buy would be? Might do a preorder but it bothers me paying hundreds of dollars just for a promise
Preorder prices were about 250-280, initial prices after release were around 310-350, broke boys had to get rid of them quick, price dropped to about 240-280. I'd say buy about 2-3 weeks after release when you see the "need gone" posts haha

Don't do a pre order most those dudes are just tryin to use peoples money to cop extra pairs then turn around and refund the original buyer to resell for more smh so shady.
I too will be out of town that weekend but I'm gonna take my lap top and have my girl on her phone with the hotel wifi. If we strike out I'll pay resale for the rose golds but like most releases go just wait a few weeks once the hype dies down pairs will even out around the $300 mark. Until pairs dry up again then the price will hike.

Yeah don't do pre-orders because most of the time resellers do them because they know they won't get the high price they want once the shoes release & the market is so flooded. Recent RF Asics have been much more produced than previous ones so best time to pay aftermarket price is a while after release weekend... Prices will be high release weekend, go down drastically & then rise again some months after.

Ever since the ECP's I've been able to lock down at least 6 pairs total.  30th should be just another walk in the park.  Love hooking the whole crew up.  

It won't matter how many will be produced if they only dropping at Kith and Online. If people want them bad enough they'll pay whatever for them. 

I WANT SOME GEL LYTE III FORGET THE V'S DONT CARE FOR THE SILHOUETTE. THEM JOINTS DONT LOOK RIGHT WITH JEANS SO ITS JUST STRICTLY RESALE TO PROBABLY COP ANOTHER PAIR OF THEM WHITE PUMAS OR BLACK IDK 

Last edited:

I WANT SOME GEL LYTE III FORGET THE V'S DONT CARE FOR THE SILHOUETTE. THEM JOINTS DONT LOOK RIGHT WITH JEANS SO ITS JUST STRICTLY RESALE TO PROBABLY COP ANOTHER PAIR OF THEM WHITE PUMAS OR BLACK IDK 
you need the black ones...you won't regret it

Back
Top Bottom