Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Originally it wouldn't let me credit card transaction go through...attempted twice.  Then I switched over to paypal and it went through.  Just got order confirmation from KITH.  

This was worse than a JB release ... sizes above 6.5 didnt even show up on the site .. used my phone had a 12 checked out ... sold out 
mean.gif

oh welll going in to work .. gotta make up an hour now 

Kamikaze II try in a lil bit 

Last edited:
Originally it wouldn't let me credit card transaction go through...attempted twice.  Then I switched over to paypal and it went through.  Just got order confirmation from KITH.  
same wouldnt take my credit card so had to switch it debit then it went through.

international orders have no choice but to use paypal.  definitely slows down the checkout process

Another fail here, used paypal within 10 seconds, those who copped are good at this.

Last edited:
Good for those that got it but it was another kithstrikeout for me. Wish it was easy as the ecp for every release

Failed as usual :frown: somebody put me onto game so I can actually ever get a pair off kith

Damn PayPal... I didn't see the "Check Out" button. I'm pretty sure I would've gotten it too if I didn't go through Paypal. Mad salty : (

I used paypal also, is that the problem?
When you checkout with paypal (instead of shopify) the product is not held in your cart. So even though through paypal people might have had their info in quicker, the prodicts are held in the cart for shopify for a few mins.

Back
Top Bottom