Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeah so you guys know instead of commenting how you lost on here, you should stay on the site for at least 10 mins trying to add to cart even if they say sold out. I've managed to get two pairs by doing that, even 10 mins after they "sold out".

"Just Not Me"

roll.gif

Off to go get me a damn burrito...

Last edited:
I like how smooth the transaction are with kith. none of that bs nike we held a spot for you , 10 min later sold out. most annoying **** ,

Man, still no confirmation email.
And it would be worthless trying to call or tweet right now with the in-store going on.

You get better and better with releases as time goes by. I didn't get through on like my first 5 or 6 releases lol.

This was worse than a JB release ... sizes above 6.5 didnt even show up on the site .. used my phone had a 12 checked out ... sold out 
mean.gif

if you're using your phone to try to cop these... youre at a slight disadvantage compared to the many using laptops and desktops. you'd easily see that the size chart is a drop down. if you ever went after any of his other releases or at least practiced buying right before hand you would have known that. there's always next time...

You get better and better with releases as time goes by. I didn't get through on like my first 5 or 6 releases lol.

I'm a vet at this and I got an instant sellout when I went to check out... Such a bs release. It's always something with these. :smh:

I expected it. I suck at online releases. Have been trying for years to no avail

so you get them in your cart, you press check out, you click ok on the po boxes message, then it says the item sold out... from there, do you click apply changes and go back to the product page again, or do you refresh until it doesn't say sold out, or what?

Did anyone else not see sizes on the computer ... using my computer only sizes up were 5 - 6.5

sizes showed up on my phone though ... just wasnt fast enough man damnit

Just got my confirmation email 
pimp.gif

so glad i got these.

if anybody got a sz. 10.5/11 my little brother struck out and is in search of a pair. pm plz

Back
Top Bottom